Thread: Need an uninstaller for AIO 920

Need an uninstaller for AIO 920

Hello friends. I hope everything fine at your end . Well I need some suggestion related to my all in one printer 920. It would be really great from your side if I get really nice replies. Well, basically I am looking for an uninstaller for AIO 920 as I wish to totally uninstall all the traces. I could not find any entries related to dell inside dell or remove programs inside the control panel. The scanner and also the printer are working fine, but I don’t wish to have the related files in my device. Thanks in advance for the replies. My operating system is windows XP.

Re: Need an uninstaller for AIO 920

Hey brother. I am all fine and I hope even you going the same way. Well, I can provide you some information related to what you have asked for. Firstly, just disconnect the printer from your device. Then you will be required to download and then run the patch i.e., printer clean up utility. Turn off and again start your device and I guess by doing what I have told you, your printer should be gone. I hope my post helps you

Hi dude. If you have followed the above procedure then I would like to let you know that patch generally removes only the printer. In order to get a clean slate to again install it. It may happen that some of the files may be left and would not be erased. Hence, my piece of advice will be that you should run a Ccleaner registry tool. It would definitely help you. It will surely erase all the entries which are not required to you.

Hi mate. There is An Dell AIO Printer A920 1.0.0.0 uninstaller named Best Uninstall Tool which is in true sense a proficient and highly developed tool which has also received award for its work.It can guarantee you hundred percent to get away from the the programs which are no longer needed to you. You are just clicks away to remove the files mechanically. Also the non defunct entries can be erased. It can all be done with great ease. Hence, I would recommend you that you should go with this.

Hi. I am fine. Even my vote goes for the above post which is stated. Now, I will take you forward and let you know the procedure how you can achieve that tool. Firstly, it is very easy to download and install the best uninstall tool. It is hundred percent without any risk. Then give a try to running the uninstaller. You will be required to bring to light Dell AIO Printer A920 which you will be able to see in the name list which will be displayed to you. Enter on uninstall. You will just have to pursue the erasing information.

Hey if you follow my steps, you will be able to uninstall AIO 920 in a manual way. Go to start, enter on control panel tab. Then in the windows XP, search for add and remove programs. Then just uninstall a program. On the left hand side, you will be seeing change and remove programs, enter on that. Gazing through the list, click on Dell AIO Printer A920 and then enter remove. Again click on uninstall inside windows vista. You are required to reboot your system finally.