Thread: Creative Inspire T7700 runs very low

Creative Inspire T7700 runs very low

I attached my Creative Inspire T7700 to the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS, the system functions great but for some reason the rear right speaker works extremely low, It is just the speaker. I tried to switch other speaker with this one and I have the same result. So the speaker is fine. I check all the connections and all are fine. So I really don't know what else to do. Please help me.

Re: Creative Inspire T7700 runs very low

It could be a hardware fault. Check the corresponding output on the sound card (the rear out in this case) with a set of headphones, to see if that's working okay. If the card is fine, the problem must be with the speakers. Contact Support in that case. If the speakers are still covered by warranty, they will be able to help. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time.

This seems like this is a common problem with this system and setup. I have the exact same setup and the exact same problem. I have tried everything. I have had this system for about 10months now and have not been able to solve the problem. I have emailed technical support and still have the problem. I've decided that when I upgrade which will be soon, Creative Labs will not have anything to do with my new computer. Now the problem is solved.

This is not a problem with the subwoofer. I think it's a problem with Windows XP SP2. I had this same setup and it worked fine, and when I reformatted my comp with Windows XP Pro with SP2 already installed, I got this problem. Many other people are having it too; it can't be a subwoofer problem. So you should check for this and go for the solution accordingly.

The first thing that you should check is the warranty. If you have bought it new then you must have the warranty card for that. Check if that is under warrant period or not. If that is in the warranty then you will not to do anything. Just visit the dealer and see if they can help you. Other than this, you can directly contact the manufacturer and they will fix this without any charge as this is under warranty.