Thread: need a good ssd at affordable price

need a good ssd at affordable price

Hi friends, I am willing to buy a SSD but I am very much confused and not able to decide which one to buy. I am having a budget of £100 and I can’t spend more than my budget.what should I do. Should I go for the one at this price or should I wait until the SSD’s become larger and cheaper. I am thinking that I should go with the small SSD, so can you suggest me some brands that would be better for me.

Re: need a good ssd at affordable price

Hello, if you want to get a new SSD then you can go for Corsair Force SSD. Recently I got one and so I am suggesting this brand. I am using it with windows 7 64 bit operating system. It runs very fine and boots in 10 seconds. Or else have patience, and wait until the next generation SSD's hit the market with lesser price. If you can’t wait then, go and get one 60b Corsair Force SSD and you can experience its performance.

If you are bored with the slow processing of your hard disk then you can go for C300 SSD. I personally have the 64 Gb SSD which is very much faster. It will also come under the budget mentioned by you. Use the C300 64 Gb SSD for windows and your media on the traditional hard disk. Or if you wish you can wait for the newer SSD. Corsair Force SSD is also one of the best option for you.

64 Gb SSD is very much perfect for home pc. It can be used as high speed drives for games and other applications. The Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB has very good read speed and at a very affordable price. Based on JMicron JMF612 drive controller, the Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB is able to deliver read speed of 250MB/sec and write speed of 110 MB/sec. for this you need to pay only 110 £. As per my opinion you should prefer this .

64 Gb SSD is very much perfect for home pc. It can be used as high speed drives for games and other applications. The Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB has very good read speed and at a very affordable price. Based on JMicron JMF612 drive controller, the Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB is able to deliver read speed of 250MB/sec and write speed of 110 MB/sec. for this you need to pay only 110 £. As per my opinion you should prefer this .