Thread: HP LaserJet 5P not able to print with Windows 7

HP LaserJet 5P not able to print with Windows 7

I have installed the windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on mine new HP system. Last night I have connected mine old LaserJet 5P via a matching line from the printer. Everything on the system works perfectly expects LaserJet 5P. When I try to print the anything from LaserJet 5P, it was not working. I don’t know what happen to mine printer. I have tried lots way to solve this issue but I didn’t have the any solution. Now I don’t know what to do can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP LaserJet 5P not able to print with Windows 7

I would like to suggest you to check your drivers and so that you can solve your issue. According to me you need to have good drivers and so that you can solve your issue. So therefore I would like to suggest you the download the driver for LaserJet 5P. Go to the some official website and after that make search driver for LaserJet 5P and then install it on your system and after that go through your issue. If you’re having multiple drivers install in your system, delete or remove all of them and after that use any one of them that you want.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have gone through your all suggestion but it doesn’t work for me. I have already installed the driver on mine system. But this doesn’t work. Earlier I have the windows XP system and under that I have used the HP LaserJet 5P and it was working perfectly but now I don’t know what happen on the windows 7. Can anyone help on this and I need urgent help.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. Go to the start and after that make hit on the search program. Now under that type update and then hit the ok button. Now on the result make hit on the windows update. Now on the windows update make hit on the Check for updates on the left side and after that make hit on the link that are given in the application and after that go through the steps give in wizards. I hope this will help you.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well I have gone through this following step and after that mine system was working finely. To do these follow the steps below: make hit on the start and after that go to the control panel. Now under the control panel select the device and printer. Now under that choose your printer and after that make right click on that and then select the properties. Now make hit on the advance tab and under that select the new driver and then follow the instruction on the Printer Driver wizard.

I would like to suggest you to install the other operating system or reinstall the windows 7 and so that you can solve your issue. Now you get the lots of latest operating system on market. So to do this go to the some official website and after that makes search for the latest operating system and then install it. Now once you complete the installation, update your OS as system requires. I hope this will solve your issue.