Thread: Thermaltake or Antec for Intel i7 processor and SLI

Thermaltake or Antec for Intel i7 processor and SLI

I have been using a good gaming computer with several powerful hardware peripherals. Now I am looking forward to upgrading my old case. At this moment I only have an option to choose from Thermaltake or Antec. I don’t know which one is good for computer specifications. It would be helpful if you offer me some suggestion over this. However my computer specifications are as follows:
    • Graphics card: GTX285 x2 SLI
    • Processor: Intel i7 920 @ 3.8Ghz
    • Motherboard: Asus P6T
    • PSU: Corsair 750W
    • Memory:OCZ 6GB RAM
    • 1TB HDD

Re: Thermaltake or Antec for Intel i7 processor and SLI

Thermaltake is a horrifying power supply (except in excess of 600 watts). It is measured Tier 5, the most horrible promising, which indicates it must be replaced right away if you have one. Still the total nastiest Antec PSU is Tier 3, which denotes it's still a hard option. On the other hand, Antec is recognized for being extremely high superiority. Keep in mind, a lesser watt, high-class, power supply will be capable to transport additional power than an advanced watt, low quality, and power supply.

Not at all had a problem with whichever Antec product. I've utilized a pair of Thermaltake PSU's and wasn't excessively frightened by them. They haven't unsuccessful, up till now or as much as I recognize, hence the jury is at rest out there. For me, I'll bond with Antec for my personal systems. I was utilzing one of their 380W True Power power supply's for regarding 3 years devoid of any problem. I sold it with my preceding case previous to receiving a new Antec one and it doesn't have whichever problems either.

Antec are frequently looked upon as in the middle of the extremely most excellent PSUs just about. Thermaltake are still tremendously solid and regularly cheaper. Through either one you can't actually go incorrect, except I'd suggest Thermaltake to most people for the reason that of the cost dissimilarity. I have owned 2 myself and each review I have noticed on them has been exceptionally encouraging.

Seeing as money is not actually a thing, I believe I may go for an Antec. Even though, Thermaltake appears to be a high-quality purchase as well. To be truthful, this is the foremost computer I've built that is entirely fabricated of fresh parts. Everything else I've built has for all time been a Frankenstien of elder used components, for example for my Linux box. I determined to set off for the PSU as a most excellent bet for a initial point.

As far as i know that the both model of cased will going to fit for the Intel i7 processor and the SLI mode. For this you have to make sure that you have purchased the right model among them. There are different variety of cases both in Thermaltake or Antec. The main thing you have to ensure for SLI is your case or chassis must have a good cable management system and good cooling system. Whether it may be water cooling or Normal cooling by the use of multiple heatsinker or fans. For I7 and SLI you must keep the temperature to normal in order to get the best performance among them.