Thread: Windows fax and scan status pending

Windows fax and scan status pending

I am here with the hope that someone can help me to remove the problem that I am facing. I am having the Windows 7 x 64 ultimate operating system installed in my computer. My problem is that whenever I try send any fax then I can see the status pending the entire the time. I think that the modem which I am having is not being recognized. I would wish know that if anyone previously had the similar problem? If you can provide some solution which will help me to resolve the issue then it will be really nice to you.

Re: Windows fax and scan status pending

If you are preparing to send as well as receive faxes on home then you initially require outfitting the computer by means of the fax modem. The fax modem is a comparatively economical piece of add-on hardware which will permit your system to converse by means of a fax machine above a typical phone line. The devices are vending at main computer stores as well as come in two selections: internal as well as external. Internal fax modems plug in a straight line to the computer motherboard, like a video otherwise sound card. External fax modems are nothing but the little devices which connect to serial otherwise USB ports.

There might be the issue of the driver which is installed in your computer and because of that you are getting the issues. So check for the version of the driver in your computer and search for the latest version available on internet. If you get the newer version available on internet then you should install that version in your computer and that will resolve the problem that you are facing. This can be considered as one of the most possible reasons for this issue.

You printer might be waiting for some recourse to complete some task and for that reason the queue for the request are jammed. First request in the spool is pending and cannot be aborted due to some reason. The best way to resolve this is to unplug the printer from your computer and power that off. After some time, again install that to your computer and power it on. It will clear the queue of request. I wish that this will help you.

It seems that connecting the modem to the Verizon network, which makes the fax operation to freeze in the state yet. Fax somehow happens when the modem disconnects. Is it incompatible fax through Verizon's network? That is what it seems. Maybe someone can explain the inner workings. But then, how does the fax modem is not connected to the network?