Thread: Device and printer panel does not load in Sony Vaio

Device and printer panel does not load in Sony Vaio

Hello there, I am having a lot of problem in the printer panel and the device in the windows 7, I have just installed a windows 7 present in it, and after that I am facing a lot of problem in it, after I downloaded the windows 7 in it the setting was not done in a proper manner due to which the problem have been started in it. Whenever I click the device and the printers form the start menu or with the help of the control panel, the status bar which is on the top of the windows will not open faster and also it takes a long time to open from the same. The configuration that I have in the laptop of mine Sony Vaio VGN-AW190, Intel Core 2 Duo. So now to how to come out from this thing.

Re: Device and printer panel does not load in Sony Vaio

Very rare, selecting and printer and the in the menu on the start bar take eternally and not at all shows whatever thing it is just blank. Lastly I exposed it was in fact a Bluetooth problem in the services. Tick the Start button, type "services" into the search box that is present in it. These bring up a register in the menu, and then select the Services in it. This ought to expose a list of public services on your system. Locate 'Bluetooth Service" and make sure that it has started, right click and set to ‘automatic’. Select "Bluetooth Support Service" and start, set to regular.

Thanks the solution that you have provided to me. The panels just get activated and the whole thing works similar to it as it was before. I assume this is for the reason that the devices and printers also loads Bluetooth linked the thing, and while the Bluetooth service is Deactivated, Bluetooth does not work. So, the devices and printers panel is in the hunt for a reply from the Bluetooth driver and it doesn't get it so it just never loads. I did not think about this in initial, but this seems to be the motive.

Anybody else having this trouble? I tried my level best to fix the problem but I was not able to , Also, I have no service called "Bluetooth Support Service." perhaps that's a trouble. I have Bluetooth services and it is set to automatic. I just made an original install to bring my Windows Vista machine to Windows 7. I have a Bluetooth adapter also installed, which seems to be working perfectly. And, in all accounts excluding the administrator, devices and printers panel works fine. But in my administrator account, just get hangs up loading the devices and printers sight, and it never accomplish, by just leaving a blank panel. The Printer works well in all printing applications, etc., only the view of control panel for devices and printers do not show anything

For what it is the value of it, I have created a new Administrator account and it works well. Now, I am unsure that all of them are related anymore, but I also check the Bluetooth service and it's already active and already on automatic mode for the new account, just like I had done as per the instruction that was provided in the thread's of the previous admin account. The previous administrator account that was giving me troubles was the original account I generated after the Windows 7was loaded. Maybe somebody clever than me remove the solution out for problem that was present, but for my subject, I think it is solved

This is the solution that is related with the Word '07? "Devices and Printers" is not loading and the main reason is the print spooler, Word '07 is not opening because of the by-default printer driver having problem.

Deactivate the print spooler in the Services.
    • Now open the Word 07.
    • In that open the "Devices and Printers".
    • Now start print spooler and just refresh the "Devices and Printers".
    • Now change the default printer or just try to correct the driver issue in it.

I think this problem has a little to do with Word not being able to understand the printer.