Thread: Xerox Printers prompts for admin rights

Xerox Printers prompts for admin rights

Hi, we newly switched to the Windows 7 Pro operating system within our organization. We are facing some problems by means of almost every Xerox printer drivers. I am equipped to organize the printer drivers other than the users are asked for admin rights while they attempt to print from these machines. I have attempted to provide the users the capability for installing printer drivers but have had no luck and the issue was as it is. The HP printers we are having appears and do not ask for admin rights. It is just the Xerox copiers which do this thing. Does anybody have some recommendation?

Re: Xerox Printers prompts for admin rights

Xerox presents a broad range of print drivers intended for the latest operating system as of Microsoft Windows 7. If you search for this on google then you will get lists of different Xerox products as well as information concerning about Windows 7 driver compatibility as well as accessibility. This points to a compatibility stage intended for every product. An explanation of compatibility levels is can also be determined. This information will be updated every so often because Xerox releases fresh Windows 7 print drivers.

You might be able to resolve the issue this by means of Group Policy Management Console where you be able to choose a GPO to analyze its distinct settings and after that right click on the report and choose print. You can make use of it to administer W2K Group Policy as of a Windows 7 Pro SP1 domain machine even as logged on like domain administrator, certainly you must download as well as install it initially on XP machine and you will speculate that how you ever lived devoid of it.

It is possible that the version of the driver which you have installed in your system is not compatible through the system you have and so it is showing the issues like this. If you wish to verify this then you will just have to search for the earlier version of the driver and install that in your computer. See if that is working fine or not. If that is working without any issue then there is no need to update the driver just because it is available. So try this and let us know that if this helps you to get out of the issue.

The best way to know the answer for this problem is to contact the manufacturer and ask them for the same. They are the people who know that what are the possible issues that can be happen to the printer and how that can be resolved. If you contact then then you will be able to get the exact answer for your query. This will be the best way to get the answer for this. I wish someone will come up with more advanced solution for this soon.

But I think I might have noticed the "real" problem - seems to have made three drivers for sound. One of them is Microsoft and it is digitally signed and the other 2 are "good" but it’s not digitally signed. It seems that sometimes (not happen all the time, but it happens) when you reboot / shutdown my PC, it automatically "update" the driver signed. And that is why work.Not not sure if my theory is entirely correct.