Thread: Cannot install driver for Nintendo WiFi USB adapter

Cannot install driver for Nintendo WiFi USB adapter

I am having the Windows 7 installed on my computer and it is able to detect the adapter in the bat names without any problem but it cannot install the drivers for that. Therefore I attempted to utilize a few hacked buffalo drivers which allows me to make a softAP as well as open the adapter up to every devices on Windows XP sp2. It looks like drivers are invalid designed for vista 64bit / Windows 7. Therefore I tried the most recent drivers as of Nintendo 1.7 and still without luck. I attempt to run software then it shows that there are no drivers intended for my operating system and I attempt to install it yourself in DevMang.

Re: Cannot install driver for Nintendo WiFi USB adapter

As for as from my knowledge, If you are in Windows mode then you will not get the direct access to the driver. I am not saying that this is the exact reason for this. I may be wrong but it is just my understanding regarding this. If you want then you can search on google for more information regarding this and see what you get from there. I hope that you will be out of the trouble soon

If you are not able to install that in normal Windows mode then you can try to install that in safe mode. There are some apps which need to be installed in the safe mode and I think that it is the same for the driver. Anyway, if you want to go to safe mode then press the restart button on your computer and then keep on pressing F8 key. It will show you a new screen which will be having one of the options as “Safe Mode”. Select that option and press enter. You computer will be started in safe mode. Install the driver from here and then boot your computer in normal Windows mode.

Do you have some antivirus program installed in your computer? I am asking this because it might be the antivirus which is conflicting the installation process. If you want to check that then you can disable the antivirus program temporarily and then install the driver. If this time it get installed without any problem then it’s good. Once you are completed with the installation then enable the antivirus over again. If the problem is with the antivirus then it will definitely going to help you.

While you upgraded toward Windows 7 then did you install desktop utility as well as the chipset drivers initially? If not then the remaining of drivers will be unsuccessful to install. The Utility as well as the chipset drivers assist to install involved devices, USB Ports, Network cards, Webcams and all. If you cannot discover Windows 7 drivers then you can attempt to use the Vista otherwise XP drivers which matches the operating system, 32-bit meant for Windows 7 32-bit otherwise 64-bit meant for Windows 7 64-b it and install drivers within the Compatibility mode.