Thread: Comodow USB 3D sound card works without any driver

Comodow USB 3D sound card works without any driver

I got this new Comodow USB 3D sound card with me and I am really happy about it. Now this USB 3D sound card detects as plug and play on windows 7 without any driver disc. I don’t even have any idea about how such thing happens but the shopkeeper states its windows 7 compatible. But I checked the box and such thing is not mentioned at all on the box. So can you tell me how to solve this issue? I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Comodow USB 3D sound card works without any driver

I just had a look at the problem that you have mentioned and would say that even I had a similar issue. What I was getting is the time out issue when trying to access your link. Also the windows will get drivers for most of the devices and this sounds like what it did for your sound device. Also remember that if you are going to use this rather than the existing sound you have and if it's integrated then you should disable the integrated sound in the BIOS to avoid conflicts.

I check the question and to be frank I seriously don’t understand what the problem is that you have put up. You have stated that the Windows detected it as a plug and play device. So if we go according to that then it is working all too fine and there is nothing wrong in it. Also I feel that if the Comodow USB 3D sound card works without any driver disc then it is completely alright and you don’t have any issues with it.

I think that there is a solution to this issue and what you need to do is that you need to go to the control panel. Once you go there then you need to go to the hardware and sound which should be followed by the sound panel. While doing so you need to remember that in the playback make sure your USB sound is selected as the default playback device. And after this click on configure button and test the speakers, to see if it's working at this point. I am sure that once you use this solution then you problem will be solved immediately.

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have provided. I went through the solution and would tell you that it has really helped me a lot to fix the issue and I followed the same steps that were mentioned out there .I didn’t face any problem while going through the solution and would tell you that all should use the same solution who are facing from a similar issue. So finally I would like to thanks you all for the solutions that you have provided as it has helped me to fix the issue that I was facing.