Thread: Tech-Com 5.1 Sound card not working on Windows 7

Tech-Com 5.1 Sound card not working on Windows 7

Recently I have bought the new system and I have installed the windows 7 on mine system. Everything on the system works fine and without any issue. i have installed the Tech-Com 5.1 Sound card and after that I try to work on that but I didn’t found the Tech-Com 5.1 Sound card and it was not detecting by the system. I have tried lots of solution but I didn’t have any solution. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Tech-Com 5.1 Sound card not working on Windows 7

I'd suggest to update the drivers and that may solve your problem. You get this problem because the previous driver. So therefore I would suggest that you install the new driver updates before removing the old drivers. Make sure you securely connected and I hope you check out the connection as the speaker cable, power cord etc. I hope this helps. I would also suggest you to update your BIOS and so that also you can solve your issue.

Hello thanks for replying. And I would appreciate your suggestion. I have already updated mine drivers but it doesn’t works. As you said that I have checked out mine all connection and it was fine. I don’t what to do now can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. While updating mine card I have removed the all other drivers and card and also I have run the some clean installation as well. Can anyone suggest on this. Please help me out from this.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. I would suggest you to install the AC'97 Audio Codec’s Software. Now once you complete the downloading and after that install it on your system and after that go through your issue. If this doesn’t work then you have to download the High Definition Audio Codec’s and then install it on your system and after that restart your system. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I would go through this same issue and I have downloaded the sound playback troubleshooter and after that mine sound card was working properly. To download this click here. Once you click on this link make hit on the save and after that run on your system. And after performing this now restart your system and after that go through your issue. If this doesn’t works then you need to reinstall your Tech-Com 5.1 Sound card and after that install this freshly and then go through your issue.

I would suggest the following, and after passing through the problem. To make it a hit at the start and after going to the setting. Now, under the settings go to control panel and after that they selected in the Sounds and Audio Devices. Now, under Sound and Audio Devices go to the forward button and then go to the speaker setup. Now when I tick the play button and after that change hardware acceleration slider to a favored depth.