Thread: Bugs in Xonar HDAV 1.3 Asio

Bugs in Xonar HDAV 1.3 Asio

I just wanted to inform you all that there is a lot of presence of HDAV 1.3 and I must say that the complete setup of 7.1 is useless. These are some of the problems that I had noticed Channel C and LFE is switched while C comes from LFE and the LFE does comes out of C. even the channel order is completely different and the format is L / R / C / LFE / LS / RS /LB / RB while the actual format is L / R / LS / RS / C / LFE / LB / RB. So this is what I wanted to report it to all of you guys.

Re: Bugs in Xonar HDAV 1.3 Asio

Even the swap center for the lfe button will definitely be of great help for you. Just check out for the main setup page and you will definitely find some help there. So do try that and you will definitely get some help there. So this is what I have to say here for this kind of problem. Do try it and it will definitely be of great help for you. So do get back to me if you are able to get a positive result out of it. I would be happy to know about it.

Even I am suing ASIO4ALL v2 with xonar and let me tell you that the channel assignments are perfectly well in my case. If you are talking about the channel assignments specifically then let me tell you that you will have to swap center and LFE on the Xonar control panel. I think that will be of much better help for you. So do try that and I am quite sure it will be back to the normal in your case as well. So do follow my instruction and it will be lot of beneficial for you.

Yes there are many errors being reported in the release and I must say that it must get solved as soon as possible. Otherwise it will be affecting the systems performance. Take in to consideration of my case even if I have a good hardware configuration for my system then also my system does gives a glitch for sometime in between. I have heard that the asus people are looking in to this matter and they will be solving this problem in the next update. So lets hope so these glitches will not be repeated again.

Thanks for the necessary help that you all have given here and I must say that you all have given some useful inputs here. Though I do not have the time to make some necessary changes here but I will definitely making some changes in the present system as soon as possible. Nice to see that many of them are suing the same audio card and having the same problem. S lets hope the problem gets solved as soon as possible.