Thread: Getting message “replace ink cartridge” in HP printer

Getting message “replace ink cartridge” in HP printer

Hii friends recently I am having an issue which is related along with my HP printer. Actually when I turn on my Pc so after few minutes I am able to get the message that replace ink cartridge so I think it is happening because of the low ink in the cartridge. So I have checked that but unable to get anything. I have seen that it is full of 2/3. I do not know why like this message I am getting. If you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: Getting message “replace ink cartridge” in HP printer

Actually as much I know then HP design this message to inform you to become aware you that your printer is running on low ink so just fill that as you get in the car when your car is running at low fuel. So regarding the same I can say that you just ignore it in the first instance as HP printers making use of either HP 364 to print later than it prompts a message that “low on ink”. And in the same you will be able to continue print until you select this message. So this is what I know about your issue and I am sure that this will going to help you in your case.

I have an issue along with my canon S520 which refuses to print once again. Actually today I purchased an HP F4280. Printer is not too classy, so I put a 350XL cartridge. And then I am getting an issue. So how to turn off the printer replace cartridge hp ink message. On the other hand, the 350 fits completely into the slot, accurately the same box, Does anyone have an idea? Please suggest.

Put the power of HP Deskjet, and after the same you just lift the top cover and wait for the print cartridge is placed in the center of the printer. And in this if Once the cartridges are in the center of the printer, so you just unplug the power cord to the back of the printer. And then you have to remove both print cartridges and place them flat on a sheet of paper. And then If the cartridge is too long in the open air, the ink dries, making it unusable. So I hope through this you will be able to fix your issue.