Thread: Which 64-bit driver is best for H-P LaserJet 6P?

Which 64-bit driver is best for H-P LaserJet 6P?

Hello guys I am using Asus Essentio CM5571 w/Intel E5400 dual core with the company of windows 7 x 64 home premium Operating system. Basically it not contains a parallel connection. Because of this reason first I bought Centronics-to-USB. But unfortunately that did not work. After that I bought StarTech PCI1PECPDV 1 Port Parallel PCI Card. for this I used the standard 25 pin connector but still it’s not working. Is there any 64 bit driver for HP LaserJet 6P? Please help me. I am out of ideas now?

Re: Which 64-bit driver is best for H-P LaserJet 6P?

Hello according to my knowledge you have to use 120K IOPS. 450-GB flash on top of PCLe card used for workstation servers simply. Your most excellent bet is to make use of the HP Universal PCL5 driver used for with the aim of printer. We include several LJ 4's and LJ 6's at this time at effort, and the PCL5 Univ. works immense. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion about this driver. If you found any other good driver then please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

I disconnected the printer and driver I had and powered losing. I connected the printer to the pre-installed PCI card. I go to "add a printer" and go after the instructions consistently. I installed the LaserJet 6P driver. Everything was very well in anticipation of I tried to print a test page. Not anything happened. I'm very confused. I try to find about this on internet but no success please share your ideas with us I am waiting for your replies.

I would make use of the general PCL5 driver for myself. As for USB, I cannot memorize the 6P has a USB connection on top of it. If you signify the point 1) in the company of a USB to parallel adapter, or 2) using a parallel PCI card, I recommend staying through the PCI parallel. The USB to parallel adapters be able to problematic unless you pay money for a good one. PCI cards are parallel in every test, and if you have one, stick with it.

Your instructions were obvious and I thank you for your reply. I have not make out a "universal HP PCL%" driver and is expected to 6P LJ was correct to use "correct me if I'm wrong. I can use USB or PCI. PCI chose from that paid $ 34 for a card and that is where I plugged in if the USB is the approach forward; let me be acquainted with it. I really like to pay money for a fresh Windows 7 printer at what time I'm in no doubt the LJ 6P be supposed to perform.

The printer works in Windows 7. We use it here at work, so "Well, IT DOES NOT" is not a true statement. The simply obsession I be able to recommend is maybe make an effort to uninstall all existing HP drivers, add the printer, and when prompted for the make and model of printer, hit "Windows Update" and get the PCL6 driver directly from Microsoft and try to thereof. However, we use the universal PCL and works very well here. Not only used in that particular printer, we ran into our image and use it in probably 75% of different printers and it works beautifully here.