Thread: Can I use two SDD with windows 7

Can I use two SDD with windows 7

I'm new to this forum and I would like to know about SSD. I want to use but larger SSD. SSD price no matter. I want buy two minor SSD fit. "This configuration may function as I have three SSD drives of 2 and 1 TB hard SATA3. First SSD - Should be Windows 7 / OS, as well as the amount of memory should be aware of SSD? Forty GB is sufficient? Second ssd - would be for application such as adobe premier products Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and other tools that I use, similar to how a great deal space should I get? Third hard drive - will be for my documents, files, game saves, photos, videos etc / Storage. I can break three records since they wanted deepfreeze unfreeze SSD 1 and the further 2 and SSD drive, the cause for leave-taking the other 2 discs unfreeze is due to frequent updates that will happen in the prospect and I might keep my documents.

Re: Can I use two SDD with windows 7

Different hard drives for the operating system and applications program may create issue in size. If the application program sprint out of gap and there is profusion of liberated space on the operating system drive, then there would no simple method to "go" the space of one section to a different. IMHO it is simplest and improved in all-purpose, you presently purchase a only bigger piece. You need to find that a disc of eighty GB, for example, is more costly than two forty GB disc. And as the SSD make use of what is fundamentally a RAID-0 scheme to organize the internal records generally would find that a huge album just has a superior speed move of two lesser units of the same model. If you really want to use deepfreeze in SOLO operating system, you can have a one SSD drive, partition, and then freeze only the operating system division.

I would like to thank you for giving your time for me, size is very grave issue? Conditionally not, I would not mind, because I have a restricted amount of applications program and when it move toward to save the files I have produced from them, I can save my hard drive. anyhow, it's my former instance doing this on a SSD, but I have done this with my 3 hard disk is only me that is quicker for my application program and operating system load at the time of SSD. fine at least about the SSD disk partition that is a luminous thought, only if I am little true? But in fact my budget is tight this time.

I also have the same opinion you should obtain a single SSD drive.For your information, a One twenty GB SSD is approximately precisely 2 times the price of sixty GB. Then Why have two 60 GB drive? I would advise OCZ 120GB Vertex 2 this.120 GB SSD for Windows and Applications program. Hard drive for games, media and backups (while installing the game you should specify the location for example is "E: / Games).E should be your second hard drive Note plunge the name of the producer also installed steam "E: / steam) (I will not advise a third drive. If you get one is better to get just a USB drive for backups criticism, etc. This is not associated to the system and can not be a virus).

From my point of view do not partition or split the SSD. It is not essential. For your in sequence, I consideration that sixty GB for Windows 7 operating system would be sufficient, but I purchase one twenty GB SSD anyhow. soon following you had used to install Windows 7 thirty five GB. following more application programs, updates, etc. amount has progressively steady at about seventy GB used and forty GB free. There are no games are installed on the SSD. I could not visualize a situation in which you would like to division a one twenty GB SSD.