Thread: Unable to activate microphone after updating to Nimbuzz 1.5

Unable to activate microphone after updating to Nimbuzz 1.5

I think the title says it all. I am having some problem especially with the audio setting. The problem is that I am unable to activate microphone after I have upgraded to nimbuzz 1.5. this problem was not existing in the earlier version that i had i.e version 1.3. now having upgraded to the new version i am having some problem especially with the front line jacks audio configuration. I think this is a kind of bug that is prevalent here. Any solutions for this kind of bug then share it with me.

Re: Unable to activate microphone after updating to Nimbuzz 1.5

Yes, this problem is seen especially in the windows 7 computers and hence I think this kind of bugs is prevalent especially in the windows 7 computers running the nimbuzz application. The audio does work very well in the speakers but does not work with the headphones. What can be the reason behind it? Can you explain me some simple solutions that I must try here. If anyone has any idea then let me know about it. Please reply fast as I am expecting your solutions.

Well that can be classified as a bug itself and the only thing that I can say here as of now is that do have a talk with the nimbuzz people and report the problem to them regarding this matter and ask for a solution from them. I am sure that they would be able to help you out on this matter. Basically it’s a kind of bug and I think it will soon be solved in the next pc release itself. So that is all I can say here. Even me and you cannot do much about it.

According to me you must get on with the latest version of the nimbuzz and see if it solves the problem. The latest version is the 3.0.2 I think. Do install that and see if you are able to get some solution out of it. Going with the latest version of the application is the only best possible solution that you can try and implement here accordingly. So do carry out with the suggestion that I have said here and in case if that does not works out then having a talk with the nimbuzz people would only be the best option for you.

Ok, even I think that may be that would be the last option for me as of now. I will try with the latest version and see if that is able to help me out In the process. So lets see I will have a look at all the suggestions that you have said it here and implement it one by one. So lets see that if it gives me some result. Anyways thanks a lot for all the help. I appreciate the effort that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a lot.