Thread: Harmony One shows massage: “IR sequence does not exist”

Harmony One shows massage: “IR sequence does not exist”

I am trying to configure my Dish VIP 612 to Harmony One remote. At what time I try to modernize the remote, I get a message that the IR sequence '-' does not exist. When I then try to learn the instructions, I cannot find the Harmony to know the dish remote. Companionable Wizard on the Logitech website states that the dish VIP612 is in the Harmony database, but when I try to learn the commands for the remote, I get a message that the Harmony One does not support script learning remote control. I had a VIP 211 Dish created prior to this remote and it worked well. Any suggestions on where I go from here?

Re: Harmony One shows massage: “IR sequence does not exist”

I had the similar problem with my Harmony One remote. And I tried many solution which was provided through my friends circle but no one suited to my problem then I call the customer care service center of Logitech and told him about my problem then he solved my problem . So, as per my personal experience I would like to tell you that you should to make contact with your service provider or you can make call to customer care center for the solution. Their service is too fine.

I have the same problem with my harmony one. My remote is not working among my vip 612. And for finding a solution I called the customer care center as per your recommendation which you suggested in you above post. And I am not satisfied with there’s service. And still I have the problem. Still I get the same message. So, what do I do to solve this problem? If you have any another solution except customer care center then please provides me. All helps will appreciate.

Hello friends, The Dish Network box may be place to 1 of 16 single addresses. Every address corresponds to a dissimilar set of codes. By default, the Harmony uses the codes for address 1. The explanation for this problem is that you may require changing your Dish box to address 1. I observed the consumer manual for your box online, please observe page 2 to modify the remote address to 1. After altering the remote’s address to 1 the Harmony should presently be controlling your box correctly.

So at what time I put my harmony one remote to the movement " Watch Satellite TV" , the whole thing works beautifully, And at what time I go to procedure on my remote, and choose the vip612, the entire buttons work very well. For this you have to go into” At Activities” option and then select ”Your Activity” and then select customize button and make sure the right device is chosen with the accurate command assigned to the right button.