Thread: Album Cover for Squeezebox Touch

Album Cover for Squeezebox Touch

I have a problem with the display of cover art on my touch Squeezebox, I have my mp3 files on an SD card. The cover images are "folder.jpg". Since the last software update 7.5.3 r31714 Squeezebox does not display folder covers more mp3 files hold a cover picture embedded in ID3v2 tags. Only discs without embedded cover images shown. This is true for the directory view, and for complete view. When I can remove the surrounded picture and reconstruct the database picture Squeezebox is found. Any thoughts?

re: Album Cover for Squeezebox Touch

I tell you my knowledge on this topic. Squeezebox server running on the Touch be preferred to seek the work of art within the files themselves, and if found, it ignores anything in the folder. Unfortunately, it seems that the graphic representation is probably due to the speed of reading the SD card you are using. I will make use of a group method as Media Monkey Auto-Tag choice to get rid of the artwork from all your songs on the SD card.

Is this going to the SBT is used with a USB external hard drive too? I love my SBT, but recently CoverArt of tears does not appear new, some two previous show, however. Is there a maximum size or number of files cover art or something. I can use my SBT with a 1 TB hard drive, which has about 900 GB of wave files in it, both in 16/44.1 and 24/96. I can use my SBT with an external DAC and a power linesman, and is a real beauty in this way.

I have also problem with my Logitech Squeezbox. My Logitech Squeezbox not is submitted Rhapsody album art recently. The problem began when the "Database Merge" some time ago, when some albums were no play or misfiled. Could it have amazing to do with it, or is it a difficulty with Squeezebox? Art Pandora and other album art work perfectly. Apparently, the book does not just come throughout.

I believe it is Squeezebox radio. It is the single with the mono speaker (sounds good, though) about the size of a football. Attempt removing the application and reinstall Rhapsody. I also simplified the Squeezebox firmware. I 'also had technological issue that the report of: turning off soon after, etc, but I guess it's not a problem Rhapsody. I hate to say this, but Pandora works superbly on it. Of course, the current flow is lower quality Rhapsody subscription.

Re: Album Cover for Squeezebox Touch

I have a Squeezebox Radio, and usually includes the album art approach throughout. When there appear to be additional a issue of the Squeezebox firmware that Rhapsody Radio. (I have to speak that the firmware Logitech newly has been extremely awkward. It's frequently the radio is incise or set off into standby mode in the core of a track. In their forums, this appears to be a radio or issue and do not stroke that of the other procedure