Thread: New version of Logitech Harmony

New version of Logitech Harmony

I desire to get the Harmony One remote control, but I am not confident whether it is meaningful or not to stay for a latest and enhanced version. Since everyone is familiar with, Logitech have start on this product in January 2008, and for me, this means that the product is to its closing stages of phase. Any person can inform me whether it would start on a latest and enhanced in 2011? I would like to hang around by then, and I am not going to any purchase by then.

Re: New version of Logitech Harmony

I was surprised if they are gossiping, as Apple has or internal sources leaked information or something else. Compared to the Apple brand, I'm not familiar how Logitech products are advertised and how speculations come true. If the only option is to review the stores and see if something new (new design, improved etc.) will appear, I will go to Harmony. I think it's the best option for now

I am having similar question in my mind. I've had 6 years ago and, more recently, to 5 from Costco. The 5 died almost a year ago, but I was moreover despicable to return. Now I have funds for it, but I also recognize that the H1 has three years and is probably near the end of its shelf life. Large retailers have been discounting recently and even now keeping a special discount going for a few days. I smell a product recycling is coming. And if not, it can still get an H1 for a good price at this time.

Logitech Harmony product is one of the major ranks of worldwide remote control on the bazaar. With a Harmony remote can merge numerous audio-visual remote control units. The configuration of harmony is based on information of the product and model of your devices and into the Logitech software that programs the Harmony remotes. This is where the new 300i comes Logitech Harmony remote. In hopes of simplifying a great device, Logitech has launched a series of remote controls input level that can be programmed with a new simple online interface. These remotes are designed for ease of configuration control small home-theater productions.