Thread: New Logitech Trackball M570 still Gets it Wrong

New Logitech Trackball M570 still Gets it Wrong

While I am happy still occurs Logitech trackballs, which are much more comfortable than a normal mouse, they are still perpetuating the errors in the newer versions do not exist in the original marble and Trackman Wheel versions. First, the buttons are at a standstill excessively close together. While I put my hand on Trackman Marble old, my hand rests contentedly on the fingers on the buttons with a spread near 3.5 to 4 inches. Good and relaxed. The buttons are straight below my fingers. With the most recent version of the track ball and at a standstill the new M570, the spacing is too close button to the right is NOT my finger on the button. I have to strain to the left to right click. This is extremely aggravating. Please help me someone for this.

re: New Logitech Trackball M570 still Gets it Wrong

I also have few problem with the shape of the mouse is still too high. Once again, the original Trackman Marble was much flatter and more comfortable. Later incarnations with the bow high and too much is not as comfortable. In fact, stresses in my hand instead of help you feel better. You are forcing a bow in hand in its place of providing reassure to make it flat. I've been utilizing Trackman Marble since it came out more than a decade and is the most flat leaps and bounds extra contented than the novel versions.

I have been utilizing the Trackman Wheel for more than 4 years with no comfort harms. The military favors to these mice, Logitech is apparently right. The M570 curve has not changed by any means. They simply have a few more buttons and laser tracking. (Which, I have to die.) Moreover, a huge hand, if take the finger can not the left and right buttons, which are only meant by the index finger and middle finger and ring finger of his right not all the fingers used to be right.

I respectfully disagree with his first 2 points. Of course, the hands can be a way different from mine, but the outline and location of the buttons in previous versions of the Trackman was perfect for me, and this seems to be very similar to the Trackman wheel, I use now. I have been utilizing a marble Trackman for years, opening with the PS 2 versions. The factor of reassure and high level of accuracy provided by the device is the main reason that happened to use the mouse as the pointing device. The evolution of the device has been excellent: first reducing the accumulation of rubber on the ball and the inner workings, making the wireless device, and now, get rid of the wireless key length.

I agree with you on the location of the storage adapter slot unifier. I'm not a fan of the battery cover of my current mobile Trackman Wheel. It's a bit too weak for my taste, and I feel like I'm going to be overly cautious to avoid tearing. As images of the M570, it seems that the cover design has not changed. However, most of my trips are to and from conference rooms, so no need to save the frequency adapter. I will say, however, it is better to have the adapter hidden in a safe place to cut the bottom of the device. I lost several adapters simply because the location of storage, which is nonsense.

Re: New Logitech Trackball M570 still Gets it Wrong

Not everyone's hand is shaped the same, whether I get that. But unless we make an adjustable form factor we will only have to go with an average that handles most people adapt quite well. This will be my fourth Trackman not counting the two I bought for my mom and I bought for my ex. It's a solid design. And the battery life is a great improvement by eliminating the argument for putting a cable in it. This will be used to close if it fits your need or more from a distance, if that is what is needed. And if you're working on a laptop you do not have the cable trailing everywhere and on the road.