Thread: Computer shows no space in the extensible hard drive when I log into it

Computer shows no space in the extensible hard drive when I log into it

Recently I had an expansion drive and I saved some of the files in to for saving some of the space from my main hard drive. The space that it occupied was not that full, as there were some of the space present in it. At some particular time when I logged in I used to get an acknowledgment saying that a new drive is installed in it. But some of the time it should say that I am running out of the of space, and I had the complete space free in it, but every day when I logged in the system of mine, and when I log in the C drive it says that the space is not present in it, I tried doing many thing in it, but I was not able to come out of it. So please help me in this.

Re: Computer shows no space in the extensible hard drive when I log into it

The space that is present in the hard drive can be filled by the temporary internet files in a very quick manner, depending the amount of the RAM in it, the files will be swapped in it as because of that you don’t have room for them to be placed somewhere and that is creating the problem in it. The space that is requires to keep this file must be greater than the amount of the ram in it, and when you keep it in that way it will help you in clearing the problem that you are facing. Try using the CCleaner which will help you to clean the space that is been used for storing the junk file in it.

If you are using Norton antivirus then the problem will be happening because of that also, try to remove the application and use something else, it may or may not relate to your problem but you can give a try and see if that is the problem or not. You can go with the Microsoft Security Essentials, Avast as they are free to be download and it provide some good protection and also provide a better performance. But before that uninstall the K7 first, if the space I been getting short for storing the files the n you can go with the larger drive which will allow you to store the files in it. The new drive that you will have can be easily cloned and also the installation of the program should be done in a proper manner.

I think you don’t go with the Avast as it only get rid of the viruses and also the virus program that are present will not provide any of the guarantee of the good protection of it, the most drastic thing is the presence of the spyware ad only the anti spyware that are present can help you to get rid of the spyware present in the computer. MS security essential is the best I can think of removing the virus that is present in the computer. The concept of the cloning is like copying oneself to the other without using any of the cd of other material present in it.

I too am facing this kind of the problem in it, I have a computer that has a 10 Gig hard drive present, as it does not have any thing stored in it except some of the programs, cookies and also some of the temporary internet files in it, I just regularly clean this file but I as I restart my computer it is again present in it, also some of the time I see that the volumes of the same keep on increasing gradually, but as I delete and it just come back again in the computer, I do not known why this is happening