Thread: Information about the performance of Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Information about the performance of Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Hi, I am having some problem in the keyboard that I am recently using, as it is the first keyboard that I was using, I am planning to change the key board, the confusion that I am facing is that I am not able to understand which of the keyboard that are present in the market to use. Also I just went through the internet, and I found that the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate was the one which I felt is the best for me as I am planning to take that now, the thing is it is newly launched in the market and I have no deep knowledge about the performance of the keyboard, so is any one of you have used it so can you tell me the performance that is given by it.

Re: Information about the performance of Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

Hey I am using the this keyboard for a while, yes the performance that is been provided by the keyboard is not that better, but the rate of it is around $130, in such a high rate the other keyboard which provide some of the normal function can be purchased, also the keys on the keyboard are smaller, so because of this there is always error when you are typing any of the thing in the computer, but as you get the grip of the button you can get the thing solved. Also the size of the keyboard is smaller than the normal ones that are present in the market.

I was though having some of the different problem in the bios when I started using this keyboard, the bios I supposed started working from the USB of the Blackwidow keyboard, I don’t know how but it was happening, in the recent time I just did some of the manipulation in the value of the BIOS, the thing is that I was changed the booting from the C: to the USB of the keyboard, weird and when I started booting the black screen would appear and it would just wait there only, but I was able to find the solution of it and the problem was rectified.

The problem with the keyboard is really bad, the key that are present on the keyboard is so small that it is not possible to type fast, the keys are situated in such a way that it is so difficult that the spacebar and the ALT key is so closed that it is giving problem in typing the keys, so I think the orientation of the keys was not done in the properly, as they are closely placed in it. Also the display of the word are in blue color, which sometime is not properly visible while typing in short it is not a good idea in buying the keyboard.

I was also having some of the normal issue that are present with most of the users, the thing is when I connected the keyboard without using any of the driver present in it, it was working properly, but as soon as I installed the driver in it, the computer was not able to recognize the problem that was been connected in it. I tried various things in it, but it was not helping in it. But I just did one thing, I tried installing the new driver from the internet and the problem that were present in it was been eliminated in it.

Hey guys, I think I will drop the idea of buying the keyboard for myself, I am a real fool as I was going to buy this keyboard, without any of the knowledge about the performance in it. Also the post that you have been posted is the one which most of the people are been facing, as I was going through the internet about the reviews I just got to see the problem that were present in it, also no one of the people that were posting any of the answer liked the keyboard, it is really strange, but thanks a lot for your help as I am thinking now to go with the Logitech keyboard as it is something good one.