Thread: Driver of Razer Mamba was crashes

Driver of Razer Mamba was crashes

Okay so first the drivers were annoying the hell out of me and the software to handle it. As I have to turn on / off the mouse to make it work sometimes. The software takes forever to load the mouse "information" and hangs t / does not recognize the mouse very often. Once it works, simply works wirelessly for some hours of a day and then I have to fight to keep it connected. What is at such a low life? I used a Logitech MX rebellion for a month before having to charge it with the same kind of use. Razer suck so bad?

Re: Driver of Razer Mamba was crashes

I have had quarry for over a year and have not had any problem. Something actually appears odd. Have you previously checked to observe that you are running the newest firmware? Also, I use mine heavily and it regularly can last a complete day of use previous to I have to charge it. And I sent excavation back since of the problem with the software. At any time you need to change the settings, it takes everlastingly to load the in sequence and for it to become responsive once more.

I used mine for about seven months not including any problems. I did end up recurring it because it urbanized a squeaky mouse wheel, which was enclosed under guarantee. I ended up going back to the Lachesis since the battery did not last long sufficient for me and I did not need to leave my workstation on presently to charge the mouse. I am planning on selling it off. I think this information will help you about your problem.

You can for all time leave the mouse plugged in, in its place of going wireless. In terms of software problem to the other picture; there was a time I had some firmware problem where it would not notice my battery or notice power while plugged in. I had to update the firmware two times even though it says finished productively without errors. Other than that it is an honest mouse. If you like the loss adder but experience like the palm is very high, the mamba is an ideal mouse.

I believe it feels great, it does not feel cheap in any way to me, feels hard had mine for over a six month and no problems actually, although it does take a only some seconds if you change the settings in the driver, but on one occasion you have it the entire setup to your liking it is not that big of a deal. I had the g700 if something that is the one that feel cheap, did not like the artificial feel of it and what time wireless the mamba feels more responsive in my opinion. Anyways good luck with anything you select. As far as new wireless, possibly see at the sidewinder x8 or r.a.t. 9 as other alternative as theseare the only present wireless gaming mice.

I presently got my mamba today, rationally, the Sidewinder X8 was better. I feel wise, I prefer the rubber feel. The software is good for me, though - LED configuration change took a minute to flash, but the Department of Public Information presets blazed in a second. In general, I like so far. I will mention, by default the type of voting seems to be no 500Hz, 1000Hz - is necessary to establish that in the software.