Thread: Dell 3100cn color laser strips middle of page.

Dell 3100cn color laser strips middle of page.

I have a Dell 3100cn, and for some time I stopped working on one drawer because when I use the bottom, it tells me paper jam and remove the drawer. What I did here is that removed the paper, but the message continues to appear. I do not understand, I even removed the lower part of the printer, but there is no paper jam. There are a number to call customer service dell? Or has anyone already encountered this problem if yes then please help me out of the same.

Re: Dell 3100cn color laser strips middle of page.

If there was a paper that she bothered guarding the possible error in memory. If you must give way to it off I guess. By cons if the sheet snaps and locks after centimeters, it was probably the rubber rollers that are worn. To get new ones is not easy, but I tested a special product for cleaning the rollers, which frankly is effective I wish you all the best and I really hope that you will solve the issue on your own.

According to me it is the hardware problem which is being faced by the system or you can say that due to the printer only the issues are being caused. Now what you have to do here is that first try and remove the printout of the quality test and then see whether it is helpful or not. But if you will ask me then if it is the printer issue then you have to consult the officials of dell and then let them know the problem in detail and I guess then will definitely help you.

The problem you are getting is due to lack of parts. If the printer is still under warranty, you need to contact technical support for the right parts replaced under warranty. The stripes seen through the site are very evenly spaced. This is caused by the IBT belt rubbing on the top floor, inside the drum. One of the gifts dead on this issue is the absence of this problem in the black area. Black does not transition until the end of the whole band like colors and never came close to scraping the inside of the IBT Drum cover

I tried to install a new printer classic and no way to retrieve the DS selector classic; I absolutely need to print an application that tracks running under 9.2. The printer between a PC and an iMac (X.3) via a selector switch USB, 2 input, 4 output the 2 computers are not networked (I tried but it is complicated enough as it. The printer works on windows nickel, same thing in Panther but not in classic. Is there any sort of solution for this game please help me out.