Thread: swap my G15 with another G-series, or go with mechanical?

swap my G15 with another G-series, or go with mechanical?

I have been using the G series because it came out, and has provide me the best keyboard I've had. Presently I have a G15v2 (orange) and is getting shut to that time to replace it. Anyone have any experience going from a G15 to a G110/510/19, or a G15 to a mechanic as Blackwidow end? I like to have backlit keys, controls the media, and at least two programmable keys - so my options are very limited here. So please tell me I should go with mechanical or swap my G15 with another G-series.

Re: swap my G15 with another G-series, or go with mechanical?

It is actually up to you, but I had a G15 that was nearly 5 months aged and my friend has a black widow. I went and tried it out and could not return to the G15. While a mechanical game isn't a great advantage (depending on what game you play and how many buttons you really use), but is writing to a mechanic, typing is much more fluid and actually type faster on the mechanics. I advise receiving a widow in black normal to observe how you like mechanical keyboards before spending 100-120 in the final, another option would give the keyboard behind student reduction is about 100.

You actually require trying a mechanical keyboard to welcome them. Cheaper rubber dome keyboards such as the G15 and G19 have an elastic mushy feel which permits keys to a little slide about and wobble what time they are hit down. Mechanical keys have a lot extra solid and accurate feel to them. You won't actually observe it if you go and push a sole key as much as you will during unlimited typing session. It is sort of such as driving a car among a manual broadcast for years, and then driving an automatic. For nearly all people, the automatic feels completely well.

I am using a G15 and have used for ages. Just pulled the trigger and ordered a legend in touch ice cover (cherry deleted) today. Been like 20 years since I've used a mechanic. I was torn between the cover and the last Blackwidow. I think the keys on the deck I get a little superior than the BWU, but who identify because I not at all use them alongside. But quiet is better for night games for me. I like the style and simplicity of the cover, but will miss some of the characteristics of the BWU has, as macro keys and be able to disable the Windows key.