Thread: Looking for a good headphone holder

Looking for a good headphone holder

I was just wondering whether which holder you all must be using for the headphones. Talking about the headphones not many people must be taking nay interest on that because they want the headphone to be good and efficient but they are not at all concerned where to keep the headphones. So I was just doing a simple search in the internet to find the headphones holder. So any of you can suggest me some good headphone holder for me then do let me know about it.

Re: Looking for a good headphone holder

I use a jacket holder for placing all the headphones in it. As such there is no manufacturer who have started with the headphone holder. So as such i use the jacket holder to hold on all the headphones that i have at my place. This is a very good idea and even you can have a look at it as well. So do let me know if you are able to get any new headphone holder for yourself. So go ahead and reply me as early as possible.

I have the HD-595s IIRC and it comes with a hook so that I can place my headphone in it comfortably. So that’s not the issue in my case and I think people having the same headphone will not be having the problem of looking for the separate headphone stand. So do have a look at it and I am sure that you will be able to get the perfect headphone that you might be looking for. So this is what I have to say here and I am sure this will be the perfect answer for you.

I am just using a simple hook attached to my wall. I did try to look for some good headphones holder and sorry to say that none of the online stores are having the holder for the headphones. So that’s a very sad situation for all of us and I think they must introduce some new things such that people like us get to know about it. so that’s my opinion on this topic and I expect that this kind of opinion will be of the others as well.