Thread: Logitech C910 webcam software Preview window disappeared

Logitech C910 webcam software Preview window disappeared

Recently I have installed the Logitech C910 webcam. The whole thing is very well apart from that while former installed 2 screens opened automatically; one was "Logitech Webcam Controller" plus the additional was a comparable sized window by means of the "preview" feed from webcam. I shut that picky window (feed) and have while gone in the course of each preference on top of the Webcam Controller to find it back however cannot. Apparently the barely approach I can obtain whichever preview feed to show at this moment is to activate Skype otherwise the webcam software, except I'm searching for that single preview feed as same as the controller box. Can anybody help me to get this?

re: Logitech C910 webcam software Preview window disappeared

I think that the enable of “Preview Feed” Windows might be disabled for startup. For that just go through the Logitech webcam software and check the options properly. Check whether there is any separate setting for Preview windows or not. If there then go through it and change it according to your needs. If not, then I think that you must re-install the software to get it back. Each and every webcam software offers the preview feed to check the webcam operation or for standby mode.

The Logitech Webcam software is good software for all of its webcams. It provides the best features which you cannot see in other programs. It offers Quick capture and mask feature for editing the true video. The preview Windows is an excellent approach on the cam. However one drawback of the preview windows is it cannot be resizable. The size of the window is completely depends on the Resolution of the webcam which you employ it. If you set the low resolution then the preview window will be little smaller or average. If you set the resolution to high end then the preview windows might be somewhat larger.

I have also done the similar thing and after that I couldn’t able to find the preview feed in my software. For that I have disconnected the webcam. I uninstalled the cam driver along with its software and restarted the computer for clean reboot. Now I downloaded the new version of software package from the Logitech official site. I have installed it in my computer by connecting the webcam. After this I have got the Preview feed. However the one thing is still missing is to resize that preview window.

I have also bough the same HD webcam for my computer. But after buying I have realized that the Logitech has changed the several features in Logitech webcam software. Recently I have downloaded the new version of Quickcam software. In this software I couldn’t get option to set the timings before capturing the image. I really needed that image. I still cannot change the preview window size. I have use the full HD resolution but still I cannot change the size of the window. For the first time I have also closed the Preview window but after the second launch it showed up again. I haven’t done any changes there.

I don’t think that there are special changes or settings for preview window because we cannot resize that window anyhow. If you have the Logitech webcam software located under the system Taskbar or tray, then right click or single left click on that. It might pop up a menu for settings. There you will obviously get the option to enable the preview window. If not then you need to contact the Logitech technical support team for further help.