Thread: Logitech C210 Webcam hangs while video shoot

Logitech C210 Webcam hangs while video shoot

Hello everybody, I tried of every combination to solve the problem of my webcam but it doesn’t work. I have Logitech C210 webcam. I bought this web 9 months ago. It was working perfectly since last week. Due to virus I had to format my machine. I installed the windows 7 operating system in my machine and I installed all the required software for me. My windows 7 OS has installed all required driver automatically. Problem is that when I watch video in Skype it hangs. It does not work flawless. I cannot see clean video. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Logitech C210 Webcam hangs while video shoot

Hi friend I have read your problem regarding the Logitech C210 webcam. I never faced this problem I am having Logitech C100 model of webcam it is working flawless with yahoo messenger, Skype and Quick cam. But I can suggest you the best way to solve your problem. It seems that there is problem of the driver. So I would like suggest you to uninstall the driver of the Logitech C210 webcam and reinstall it with the CD that came with your webcam. It may solve your issue.

Hello friend from my point of view It seems the problem can be in your hardware as well as in your software. So I will suggest you to try to attach this Logitech C210 webcam to another computer and install the driver and check whether it is working or not. If problem persist then you should change your Logitech webcam. Otherwise there may be problem in your software. Please insure that it only problem with your Skype software or with the other software also.

Thank you, friend for giving the reply on my post. I let you know that I tried this Logitech C210 webcam to my friend computer. It is working perfectly there. He is having same version of the Skype software installed in his machine. In my machine I am getting the same problem in yahoo, and Skype. But I am not getting any issue with Quick cam which is the product of the Logitech itself. If you have any idea about this please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi friend I think there is problem with your operating system. I have the same Logitech C210 webcam it is working perfectly. I have windows XP operating system installed in my machine. It means that your windows 7 does not have proper driver for your Logitech C210 webcam. So I will suggest you to download Logitech C210 driver that is compatible with windows 7 operating system. Make sure that what bits of your OS are. So install fresh copy of the driver from the internet. I think this may help you.