Thread: Logitech G700 Scroll wheel not working

Logitech G700 Scroll wheel not working

I just got this particular mouse some time ago and after getting it I was very amazed with the features of the mouse. I was really very impressed with it. I had some small problem with the scroll wheel click as it was getting clicked when there was any quick movements of the mouse. It is said to be normal in the free spin mode but this problem is noticeable in the all the modes. Sometimes if I just place a finger on it, it gets clicked. So I hope that this issue will be resolved as early as possible. Please do help me out with this one?

Re: Logitech G700 Scroll wheel not working

There may be a possibility that you may have got the corrupt mouse. As even I have this mouse and I cannot feel any click on the scroll wheel it has. I think it’s a fault piece being delivered to you and hence getting it replaced as ear;y as possible would be a nice option for you. So do try getting it replaced and I am sure that you will get the problem solved. So do get it replaced and let me know if you have got the problems solved.

Even I think that solving the problem would help you in the matter. So for that what you have to do is that call the Logitech customer support and ask them to get it replaced as early as possible. I think that will be the better option for you. So do try that and I am sure that they will get you mouse replaced from any of the online store that they have in your locality. I think that’s the better option for you. The mouse is at the fault here and hence you have the right to get it replaced.

The scroll bar is for the scrolling purpose and not for the clicking purpose. So how come you are getting the mouse to be clicked. Even I have the same mouse and I feel that the middle button of the mouse is very stiff and hence the thought of getting it clicked at every interval is a shear impossibility. Do connect your mouse properly to the system and see if it is again getting pressed and if you are not comfortable with the working of the mouse then its time to throw away and better get a new one. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Hey thanks for the appropriate solution that you all have given here. I will have a talk with the Logitech customer support about this matter and will see to it that the problem does gets solved as early as possible. So thanks a lot for the support that you all have shared with me. I will see to it that it gets replaced as early as possible. So as of now thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate your efforts.