Thread: Volume Wheel of Logitech G510 not working

Volume Wheel of Logitech G510 not working

Since last day, wheel provided on my Logitech G510 was working perfectly but suddenly something has happened to my keyboard and this volume wheel does not works now. Actually my pc was sleeping the whole night and since I have it has woke up, this problem has started. Can somebody tell me what has happened to this wheel?

Re: Volume Wheel of Logitech G510 not working

Ok, this seems like an issue to get the G15 over that I have seen it for a long time ago. My solution, although not supported by Logitech, is one that I used often. Since I'm out of warranty, this is my solution. If you're still under warranty. USE IT! I mean NOT ONE! I only discovered this solution because I am out of warranty. But I guess you should try to claim your warranty if it is there.

To resolve this, unplug the keyboard! Then back to the keyboard, get a screwdriver and unscrew all the screws in the back. Start by trying to blow up the bottom of the keyboard on top. Try to have the keyboard at an angle so you can see inside, so not to tear the electronic tape when you finally get that appeared open. When it finally opened. You will go to the keys on the media. The beauty of this problem is that the problem is one of the keys got stuck in a downward angle. (Do not ask me how this happens, or why, its completely random.) You simply have to replace the media keys and lock 'er back up the screws, plug it in, and the problem should be resolved.

I think this should be nothing but the sleep mode of the windows operating system and in that too your machine was having such long sleep mode which might have created the problem. I suggest you to reboot your machine and then check that your keyboard work or not. If not then you should reinstalling the drivers again on your no matter if your windows machine has it already, You have to uninstall and then reinstall.