Thread: Logitech G110 keyboard freezes, lights flashes

Logitech G110 keyboard freezes, lights flashes

I have recently bought a new Logitech G110 and some things I have noticed: If something is connected to one of the headphone jacks on the keyboard, the red LED on the headset stays on after you press the button, even after the keyboard blinks occasionally. The red LED on the microphone button randomly turns off after 1 to 5 seconds, but seems not related, the other flash. If not connected to any of the headphone jacks on the keyboard, none of the red LED will illuminate when the corresponding headphone / microphone buttons are pressed. The Caps / Num / Scroll Lock LEDs light blinks yet the backlight of the keyboard. Any help with this problem would be appreciated.

Re: Logitech G110 keyboard freezes, lights flashes

I have came across the identical problem. I installed a D-Link DWA-547 PCI network card and then such issues started. Earlier I had a inferior model of D-Link card and these problem were not present at that time. Running W764 bits. X58 Chipset. Everything he has tried the previous poster suggested. Even with EHCI disabled over in the BIOS. No change. My keyboard is only 3 months old, and again I have not received this issue until I installed a new network card of the same brand.

I had the similar troubles and appears to be a difficulty with getting enough power to the USB port. When removing the newest and G13 mouse and connect a mouse roller ball mouse opitcal age or principles that worked, the similar goes for my MS Sidewinder X8 mouse. As soon as I used an old USB keyboard with my Microsoft Mouse 1.0, works fine. I found with USB 3.0 solved my problem. Unfortunately, not many have USB 3.0 ports.

Does the keyboard works in the following two cases:

1) Start with Msconfig execute the start menu
    Select diagnostic startup.
    Apply and restart

2) After starting the BIOS and Windows before that, hit F8
    Start Windows in safe mode.

If the answer is yes, that means there is a service or process that prevents the keyboard from working.

You have to work in normal boot. If this is a program that runs at startup, the simplest solution is to use RegCleaner to remove its startup. Then if a service must make a right-click "My Computer" and click "Manage". The Computer Management window appears. You must click on "Service and Application" then "Service". We must stop the service problem and put its "Startup Type" to manual.

In a normal startup: To determine if a process must be CTRL + ALT + DEL (Task Manager) and close one by one process (apart from those of Windows of course). You have to see after the closure of what process, the keyboard starts to work. Thus, it can remove its startup with RegCleaner. It's the same services. We must open the computer management, stop the services one by one (apart from services that do not report as "Windows Audio"). And see after stopping what service the keyboard works again. Then we can prevent the automatic startup of this service, by bringing it into manual.