Thread: MX5500 Mouse Lagging

MX5500 Mouse Lagging

My friend has brought me a Logitech MX5500 keyboard and I really love it. The thing is I am getting a single problem with this keyboard and that is regarding the MX revolution mouse that came along with the mx5500 It lags is in such a way that it cannot be usable anyhow. I have already tested this product with 2 different computes but the problem still exists. Can anyone help to resolve this issue?

Re: MX5500 Mouse Lagging

I had the similar trouble. I was concerning to get back the keyboard and mouse when I ran crossways somebody who altered their router and the trouble went left. My Bluetooth adapter was correctly beside my USB wireless adapter, I stimulated the wireless adapter toward the front USB port and the entire issues went away. Bluetooth operates on 2.4 GHz just similar to Wireless B/G. I would recommend trying to shift the Network Card if you have one. Otherwise disable the wireless near you or attached to the computer.

I may perhaps have establish a resolution to the mouse lag (and occasionally my keyboard would lag similarly); I have plugged the USB Bluetooth adapter on the way to a USB male female extension cable and routed it simply on my PC small table away from my wifirouter. After this the lag issue went away. I also removed all wireless device activated near my computer such as my mobile and Bluetooth headphone. May be you should check this out also.

You must constantly obtain no less than a 4 foot range. If you discover that the wireless device obtains under a 4 foot range, restore the batteries through a new set, carry out the synchronization process for the mouse/keyboard and check the range over again. If the range is at rest less than 4 feet, test it on another computer, if possible in a dissimilar surroundings. If still the same result then contact Logitech Support to get information concerning a guarantee substitution. Though, if the range gets better on a new system, in that case it may possibly be an environmental changeable.

Whichever electronic gadgets, for example the PC monitor, Zip drives, speakers, and so on. can reason intrusion with Logitech wireless products. Most likely, this will affect noticing of pointing gadgets otherwise the variety of the gadget. Furthermore by the use of Logitech wireless devices on top of a metal table can cause issues by means of pointing device performance and range. To determine these kinds of problems, try shifting the receiver no less than 8 inches away from additional devices. Otherwise bring the mouse close to the receiver.

This lag issue with the mouse is probably due to the Bluetooth recieiver. There might be something interfering with Bluetooth connection. You may furthermore fancy to research with dissimilar locations and locations for that receiver, counting moving the receiver to a standing/perpendicular spot or rotated to a dissimilar angle. An additional alternating resolution is to raise the receiver by putting it on top of a CD ROM case or additional thing.