Thread: Logitech G500 settings for Gaming and Surfing

Logitech G500 settings for Gaming and Surfing

My gaming computer just got the brand new mouse from Logitech called G500 and after installing it in my computer I have found that it's extremely perceptive. I presume 5600dpi is not sensible. I don't discern anybody that would essentially employ that for gaming like its system excessively sensitive. I establish that 1600-2000 dpi with accurate 1:1 mapping (disabling acceleration as well as windows mouse settings) is nearly all contented for surfing and may be also for gaming. What do you say about that?

re: Logitech G500 settings for Gaming and Surfing

I really want to use the G500 mouse for gaming because it has all the capabilities that is essential for gaming. There is no doubt about that. The only thing you should worry is about your settings. However these are my settings in Windows OS:
    • 800DPI
    • Use OS Native Drivers: Not checked
    • Enable Angle Snapping: Not checked
    • Speed: 5
    • Acceleration: 0
    • Report Rate: 500
    • While I am playing games, I increase DPI to 1600.

Still I can’t say that it is the best settings but so far I figure it out that these are best for me. If you can find anything better than this please let me know.

The Logitech G500 completely Programmable Gaming mouse can allow you have accuracy and manage even as playing the computer games, and at rest maintains console yet for extensive hours. Its gaming mark laser trait permits you incident flat accuracy at whichever hand pace. The onboard memory will permit you to get the individual settings meant for your preferred games exclusive of totaling whichever software. A separate feature of Logitech G500 is on-the-fly modifiable dpi which permits you modify the sympathy of the mouse, and offers you preferences intended for accuracy aiming (200 dpi) or lightning-fast exercises (of capable of 5700 dpi).

I know that this mouse is toll sensitive for gaming but the thing is it is not as sensitive as thus making the game completely unplayable. The buttons are not much sensitive. The only sensitive thing is the scroll keys. They bit irritates while in gaming mode. Other than this there is nothing to complain about. I have also seen that while surfing also you get some pixel related issue but it can be resolved by the proper settings.

However the most sensitive part in this mouse is the scroll wheel. While gaming we use buttons more than the scroll wheels. So I don’t think that it is a big issue in gaming. What you have to do is just assign the scroll wheel task to some other button. It will help you to make certain things proper. This change may be little irritating for you but after several day experience you won’t notice about it.

The Logitech G500 mouse provides sole and sensible aspects you would still require during gaming. Its dpi settings are effortlessly modifiable and are fairly exact to provide you a superior gaming familiarity. The mouse furthermore has 27 grams of adaptable weight which makes it supple to bring into play. On the other hand, gamers must be conscious of its sensitive scrolling form which can be an obstruction for the duration of play. The dimension of the mouse might as well be excessively huge to several users.