Thread: Smooth scrolling option for Logitech G700 mouse

Smooth scrolling option for Logitech G700 mouse

I lately bought a Logitech G700 mouse because I thought it was attractive. With this mouse I have installed the Setpoint. But when I looked into it, I didn’t get any option that permits me to "enable smooth scrolling". I need this feature for scrolling in web browser for getting proper pixel view. I don’t think that that there is any kind of option for such thing. When I scrolling the web pages I cannot get the pixel perfect smoothness. Can anyone tell me how can I get smoothness from this mouse.

Re: Smooth scrolling option for Logitech G700 mouse

The SetPoint 6.15 software boundary is fairly comparable to my Windows 7 interface. A left side editorial has links to the main settings pages, whilst the huge scrolling window to the right shows the suitable graphics and controls for the configuration of mouse. Open the Setpoint application, and open a browser to look for selectable search engines consist of Google, Bing, AOL, as well as Yahoo and scrolling preferences for example "Auto Scroll" as well as "Universal Scroll".

I don’t think that you need to set the smoother scrolling option for this mouse because. This mouse is specifically meant for scrolling silky without affecting a single pixel. The lag you are getting in browser may be due to the defect in application or may be in computer. Other than this there will not be any reason to complain about this mouse. If you really want to make it proper, then change the Vertical as well as horizontal scrolling speeds bit by bit and see what you can get.

I'd like to furthermore make talk about of the extremely silky scroll veer of the G700. Currently I make use of an MX 518 as well as a G500. The scroll wheels on top of these mice are very well, except a tad clunky and loud, essentially just common scroll wheels. The G700 has a quiet and glossy flat scroll. It as well has a left plus right clicks, additionally to the normal 'down' click, even though that takes a modest receiving used to.

I have to speak that the independently carved buttons on top of the G700 have been made like attractive since you may perhaps desire for a mouse by way of 13 buttons. There are 4 via the thumb, 3 through the forefinger, 3 intended for the roll wheel, 1 beneath the roll wheel, and certainly, the left plus right buttons. The roll wheel is the extremely vaunted hyper-fast that can spool liberally. The button straightforwardly beneath the wheel permits you to effortlessly toggle to the ratcheting approach scroll and flipside. All buttons can be customizable by the use of SetPoint.

The G700 mouse is the best mouse for gaming platform with wide variety settings which can be added to its onboard memory. It has 5 choose-able surveying rates from 125 toward 1000 reports/second - 5 modifiable heights of compassion, whatever thing among 200 as well as 5700 dpi. Furthermore it has configurable pace, quickening, scrolling momentum - aptitude to allocate applications to exact profiles - alter profiles moreover physically (mouse controls) or by the use of automatic application recognition.