Thread: How to stop the Dynamic Pen Feedback

How to stop the Dynamic Pen Feedback

Now I'm having an annoying trouble in the RC. I have a Wacom tablet, and in that there was some driver issue in this before this, but it has everything prepared, it works completely the way I desire, except one thing. I mostly make use of the tablet for drawing, not Handwriting, and the dynamic response bothers me. If I do not know what I mean, is the drop of water as the effects most of the time you touch your pen and Vista, you are able to easily turn it off in the pen and input device options. So regarding the same if you guys have any idea so please suggest me and please keep in mind that try to reply me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: How to stop the Dynamic Pen Feedback

As much I know about it then your tablet pen gives the visual feedback when you carry out standard pen actions, for example you can say that single-tap, double-tap, and right-click. You are also able to turn visual feedback on or off, or display mouse cursors in place of pen cursors.
    1. So for that you have to first Open Pen and Input Devices by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Mobile PC, and then clicking Pen and Input Devices.
    2. And after doing this you have to Tap the Pointer Options tab.
    3. Under Dynamic feedback, choose the visual feedback that you desire to turn on or off, and then tap OK.

You just follow the steps which is given below I am sure that it will going to help you:
    1. In this first you have to open the Local Group Policy Editor: and there you have to type the gpedit.msc
    2. After this you just navigate to the User Configuration and then Administrative Templates and after this to Windows Components and in last Tablet PC - Cursor
    3. And in last you have to Turn off pen feedback setting.

Hey I just want to thank you guys. I am saying all this because fro this I was waiting for this months. And along with the recent wacom driver update which I did from here and after this at the present time all the things in this are working very nicely. But regarding the same I do not get that why it is not working as it was in windows vista. Actually on windows vista it gives me more control on this over what feedback you wanted to see.

Yes I noticed the same problem, Vista is apparently setting called "Show pen cursors instead of mouse cursors when I use my pen", but it seems to have been removed in 7. The cursor itself is fine, but the animation each time you click is really annoying and probable cause slowdown drawing applications. Maybe someone in Vista can use Regmon and find out where these settings are stored in the registry, it can run Windows 7 as well.