Thread: Dynamic Pen not working properly in windows 7

Dynamic Pen not working properly in windows 7

The dynamic pen in my windows 7 dell inspiron one system is not working properly, where as it was running fine till the last date, but suddenly I stopped working, and this happened when I was tried to draw a figure with my Dynamic pen pad. I am having a wacom tablet. I basically use this for the drawing purpose, not for the writing, I am a fine arts student, and recently use bought pad for my study, but after purchase this there is a problem occurred with this. The actual problem is that, the system freezes after connect the pad. But it connects some times without any such kind of problem, but I am not able to see the figure into the screen or the application window. Is here any one having any idea on this problem?

Re: Dynamic Pen not working properly in windows 7

As per my knowledge regarding this problem, I think there might be any issue with the pad hardware driver, I would like to recommend you to reload the driver, for that first of all remove the exiting one and along with this also remove the other installed files from our hard drive and then proceed for the fresh installation, in some of the cases I found these types of problem are occurred for the hardware driver, and by reload the driver the problem will be solved.

Which application you are using with this pad to flash the drawings? the problem might be also be in that application, in just few months back I was also facing relevant type of problem with a dynamic pad, which was running with windows vista. After using few weeks, I encountered a problem in that device, it stopped working in maximum times. After found this problem, I go through for the solution about this in different web sites, applied many of them but nothing was helped me, after that I again searched on my system and found that the problem is in the MS office toll, I reload the office tool application, and the problem was solved, I also recommend to check whether the problem is in the application, if it happens then go through this process.

Visit to the manufacturer web site and from there download the desire pad hardware driver, I think for outdated of the hardware driver this is occurring, so in this case I hope by upgrade the hardware driver version this problem will be resolved. Try with this process, I was also facing relevant issue, after that when I tried with this process the problem was solved. So I hope this technique will surely help you.

ankur1234565 Guest

Hi
    If you use Home Premium, or Final, the Control Panel ought to show a 'Mobil PC' with Pen settings. In the event you don't see that, your Wacom tablet driver is not identifying itself to Windows
    Thanks.
    web designing company india
    Last edited by Kunal; 15-03-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

I am also here with a problem that I am facing in my windows vista system after purchased and connect the wacom tablet first time. After plug to the system there is pop up occurred with a message that the hardware is not compatible with this system. I unplug and reboot ,my system, after that when I again tried to plug the pad, it detected and installed the hardware driver itself, then I open the MS paint and draw a figure with this pad. It worked perfectly, but right after that I again encountered a problem with this pad, it flashes that the pad hardware driver is not installed properly, whereas I just used and installed this pad hardware driver, then why this is occurring. Any suggestion for me to resolve these issues with my recently purchased wacom tablet, any input will be appreciated greatly.

According to me the problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for the other application those are installed in your system, I would like to suggest you to check into the process tab under task manager, whether the process of that pad hardware is collaborating with any other application or not. if you found any such problem then kill that process, and then try to access the pad in your system with the application that you used for the display the drawing, that you performed with this pad. i hope this will some how help you.

As per my knowledge, these types of problem is simply occurred for the hardware or pad driver, in these type of problem there is only one type of solution is applicable, and that sir the driver reload and if this one also not works, then try by upgrade the driver software version. whereas the drivers are only cause of these problems. Though already the solutions are [provided in this thread. but apart from that the problem might also be occurring for any other hardware ed5tiver, those are installed into your system, look for that eon and along with also make sure that all of the hardware device drivers are working properly in your system.