Thread: unable to listen voice with windows 7

unable to listen voice with windows 7

I have a difficulty with my computer has a Windows 7 on it and I have an Muse XL sound card is given in it, was working fine until one day I have on my computer and clicks on a television program I downloaded through Vuze. .. and then the problems start, I have background noise, but without voice sometimes has a bit of voice, but then it again, I thought I had downloaded a virus to review a draft of the essentials of Microsoft security, but nothing happened, after watching other films and programs on my comp I realized that everyone did the same, the background vocals, but it went well there. I get my sound card out and uninstall the drivers then after a small number of days I could trying everything, I placed it once again, now I have workstation sound but still no voice .... How I can solve this difficulty.

re: unable to listen voice with windows 7

As you said you have sound problem means you are able to listen computer sound but voice is creating problem. I had the same issue like 8 month before in my when I got this problem then I concern with my friend. And he suggested me to check with another media player. So as per my experience I would like to suggest you that you should to check with another media player if it is only video problem so it will solve.

Speaker type (i.e., stereo or surround), check the audio settings in Windows, especially the speaker setup and test the speaker output to verify all the speakers are working properly. Many audio driver / software packages also have advanced audio options such as special effects and such; make sure it is set by default or disability. Audio, especially for specific video types (such as AVI / DivX) can also be set / adjust the audio codes used by the media player. Hence the suggestion to try a player like VLC, which does not use the codes installed, as it has its own.

I now got onto win med player and attempted to play a song and it had similar thing going on, similar to the voices are coming from the underneath of a fine. And at what time I try asking a question on eBay the security code is always effected up so I play it through my speakers to get the correct numbers, well that won’t work either. I changed it to DivX and downloaded it all but it won’t play voices motionless. If you have any another solution so provide me. Thank you.

I would like to suggest you that you should to check with one more set of speakers or headphones to rule out a speaker/connectivity problem. If problem is in your speaker then it will solve by this changes. On a side note, as the Windows audio sounds are usual, it would show to be configuration or code problem. Testing among an extra media player prove/disprove this theory. Ihope this information will help you.