Thread: acer 5740 laptop drivers not working

acer 5740 laptop drivers not working

Hi ,few days back my computer got infected with virus. I am not able to remove these malware. All these viruses have shut down all drivers. USB Driver ,cdrom and internet ,no driver is working. I am not getting any program to remove these malware from my computer. Most of the drivers are having yellow line which means these drivers are missing. In safe mode also I am not able to detect drivers. I am able to reboot my system without help of any fake antivirus. Some one help me in accessing the driver.I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: acer 5740 laptop drivers not working

Some time back i also had the same kind of problem. I tried some solution out of those one worked for me that I am telling you.You can try out this solution this will work for you. You need to do Repair all your install. To do so first of all boot your system using CD . then after that insert into the disc and start rebooting your system. Next to that choose install option from the options, there you will see some repair option. You just ignore first repair option and continue install. The moment windows finds the previous installation then click on repair. This will repair all your drivers. I hope this will work out for you.

One of my friend had also same kind of problem that time we looked for its solution . we rebooted our system with the help windows cd.You might be having operating system disc with you . with help of that repair your driver. First insert that disc .then choose select boot option from the disc. By either pressing f9 or f12 or even sometimes f10 also start booting your system. Some times on your monitor it will show that it is booting. With message to continue press any key. So keep pressing according to the instructions. This will repair all drivers.

As per the necessity we can burn or order windows disc . if your network drivers are missing from the system. Use one more computer where you will save .exe set up files to some external drive. Then run these files on your machine. You can also get drivers from your computers sites. From there you can simply download and install them . the best part is you install network driver and after that rest will follow. After repair gets complete turn off your machine then again you restart you will see all your drivers are working. Try this solution.