Thread: Computer does not recognize Zebronics 151wc webcam

Computer does not recognize Zebronics 151wc webcam

Hello guys, this is my issues that I am facing in the new webcam, here I have recently brought a new webcam named as Zebronics 151wc. I also had an older ones which my brother is been using for a while. Both of these two have the same type of issue. Once when I inserted the driver cd into the cd drive all the process are been done normally. After that when I restart the pc and connect the webcam it do not shoe the webcam in the pc. The hardware wizard says that the hardware cannot be installed. It also not detects the camera also. When I opened the device manager it would show a yellow mark on the camera. It also gives the error stating that the drivers cannot be updated. please help me about how to overcome this problem.

Re: Computer does not recognize Zebronics 151wc webcam

How did u tried to install the drivers of the new webcam I supposed the cd that are been provided to you from the dealer right? Please uninstall the drivers from the computer and go on the site of the webcam and try to download all the software from there. There is a possibility that the cd that is provided to you is been not proper. Because of that the issue must be happening so do this, it should help in removing all the error that you are facing. Good luck.

There must be the issue of the driver of the previous and the current version of the webcam in the computer. Because there are two webcam drivers present in the computer, the webcam is unable to understand to which driver to respond and that will be the issue. Try to uninstall the driver that are provided, after that keep only one driver which are you going to use on that computer, do not install the other one, after that check if the webcam is coming or not. If it do not come then try to change the device as it is in the warranty period for replacement.

Did u try connecting the device to the other slot of the USB connection, because the USB connection slot when made to connect in the computer, it may not be working properly? Also some of the USB slot that are been used may have the driver issues. Once the driver is updated of the USB then it will be compatible with the webcam so that if there is an error then it will be solved. As the guys said try not keeping two webcam drivers in the same computers, because that may be the issue of not connecting to the computer. Also try to check for the updates in the internet as till possible try to download from the internet.