Thread: Error popup after connecting device to a USB port

Error popup after connecting device to a USB port

I recently purchased a Se-agate external expansion, which uses USB 2.0. When I first connect, I have the equipment to freeze at boot, but had no problem when plugged team after completing the restart. Obviously it was not very easy to plug and unplug before and after each reboot, so I decided to seek help at the site of Se-agate. The problem was, according to the guide I found, my BIOS settings. Unfortunately, it was not very aware of the risks of playing with BIOS settings, and now I'm able to use USB devices at all, even if they are plugged in after rebooting.

re: Error popup after connecting device to a USB port

I hope this will help to solve your problem. Maybe this is happen because of the diver settings. When you reboot your system at that time it may affect your USB drivers. Check all your drivers’ files. Uninstall the controllers from the device manager. Then restart your system. Computer will detects the USB flash drive and external drive. If not then There is problem with your driver files, reinstall your USB driver and check it. Sometimes driver’s files get corrupted because of some kind of viruses. So you have to reinstall these drivers.

Maybe there is connection problem with your USB port. Sometimes when you get a connection error message when you connect to a USB device, that error comes due to problems with your internal hardware wiring connection. Try disconnecting the USB cable and reconnect again. Make sure no cables at all connections between the peripheral device and the PC. Faulty connections may prevent your operating system recognizes the device when attempting to connect to your PC. Check your all connection of USB in your system.

You can try the "Installing New Hardware" option to help the operating system detects the peripheral device. Before you do this make sure the device is connected to your PC. Click "Start" on the main toolbar and then select "Control Panel" from the menu. When the window opens, click "Add New Hardware" and allow the program to find the peripheral device. If you cannot find the device near the window and open it again and use the "Add device manually" option.

Hi I think there is problem with your disable power management services. For that you have to check your peripheral device. Sometime when your operating system is not installed peripheral device. And then it disabled power management. For solving this problem you have to follow the following steps in which first you have to click on start button and then select run from menu. In command prompt type “devmgmt.msc” and select OK. When universal serial bus window appears then right click on USB root hub and select properties. From that choose power management and then unchecked the box allow the computer to turn off this device and click OK.

If you are not getting proper solution on your problem then follow the manual and the manufacturer websites for added troubleshooting tips. Sometimes there are error appears which is well known they will help to discuss the troubleshooting options for the types of error that have been discuss in the past. You will get the solution for your problem if its normal error which is discuss in manual or manufacturer websites. Sometimes your drivers get outdated and that time it’s necessary to download the updated driver and patches from the manufacturer websites.