Thread: Getting error message “Printer Cartridge “in Photosmart C5280

Getting error message “Printer Cartridge “in Photosmart C5280

Hopefully someone over here will be able to help me; I have an error message that says in the title: "printer cartridges" and then the text says: "See the printer documentation." Very frustrated about this, but I checked back and there were pieces of a finished piece of A4 which get stuck there. So I left everything I could find that it was not making any issue, but I do not know why I still had the same error message. I have not tried new cartridge but I feel the merger could be harmed by the paper jam, So regarding the same I just wanted to check with people who know about printers! If someone can give me some idea of what is happening inside my printer would be much appreciated.

Re: Getting error message “Printer Cartridge “in Photosmart C5280

I feel that you are receiving an error message "printer cartridges" - refer to printer documentation "
    • So for that you have to first Make sure that you are using cartridges Genuine
    • After that you just confirm that the tape has been removed from the cartridge. If the tape has not been removed, do so now
    • After that you just confirm that you are using ie compatible cartridges. Black ink cartridge HP inkjet 74, inkjet HP 75 tricolor ink cartridge

I also go through the same problem. Recently I am making use of the original HP cartridges. And regarding the same when I asked them. So I unable to get any solution from their side. I have then type cartridges (74 and 75) and even replaced the color cartridge for the reason that I was running out of ink. I am still receiving the message "Printer Cartridges" "See the printer documentation." For the past few days I have been sending an email I require to print myself so that you are able to print from my desk to the printer, but I will not continue for long, If I cannot get this resolved soon, printer is going to the landfill and when it get replaced, I will think twice regarding what the printer of the brand to put back it along with this printer which was the very annoying according to me than any other printer.

I have solution for the same and for that you have to just follow the steps:
    Without turning the printer off, unplug the USB cable from the back of the device.

• Remove the cartridge from the device.
    • Wait until the message "Insert cartridge" appears on the control panel.
    • Unplug the power cord from the back of the device.
    • Wait 60 seconds.
    • Reconnect the power cord. If the device does not turn on automatically, press the Power button.
    • Reinsert the cartridges and close any door that may open the device.
    • If you are prompted to print a calibration page, do so.
    • Reconnect the USB cable to the back of the device, and then try printing again.

Hello, I can post here because I have a problem with my printer HP Photosmart C5280. Indeed I cannot print from either my computer or the printer itself when I print a report. As for the printer screen displays the following message:
    "/" \ Print Cartridges See the printer documentation "
    This problem occurred overnight two days ago because I could still print. Thank you for your reply.