Thread: Photosmart 2570 "No peripheral has been detected.”

Photosmart 2570 "No peripheral has been detected.”

I can not access the Solution Center, I have the following message: "No HP devices have been detected. The HP Solution Center will close." I can not access the scan.I have a Photosmart All-in-one 2570 connected in a network. I have 3 computers, a vista, a seven RC1 under Windows, and Windows XP. The solution center works perfectly under Windows XP, but more in the other two. By the printer works cons of the 3 computers it is present on the network.

Re: Photosmart 2570 "No peripheral has been detected.”

I have the same problem of "No HP devices have been detected. The HP Solution Center will now close" I have windows Vista. And everything went well and I inadvertently uninstalled without doubt one of the components of the HP Solution Center. I followed to the letter 2 x further troubleshooting on the HP site but no change, the message appears every time I run the "HP Solution Center" So I uninstalled and reinstalled several times all HP components. The trouble is when you start the process hpqtra08.exe it goes and stops after one second. Trying to connect a printer, it is no longer detected when: well I ping the printer (mounted on the wired router) The printer is installed and I can print I can even scan through the web interface installed in the printer, so no DB connection or firewall. I scan and so I often need the full application of scan to scan in PDF. I said that was not a prey to the computer, I'm still not a ball and am able if a solution is to go hack into the registry. So thank you for offering me the solution if they exist and are known ... this will have to completely reinstall my PC for that.

It is now more than two months that I have this problem, I spent hours following the procedures of HP, other times to do research on the net and still no solution. I understand that this was a potential update of MS, but now what can you do? I do not want to completely reinstall my PC, as apart from this problem it works perfectly. And the next automatic update, the problem will recur. If HP does not help users know, go buy a new printer from a competitor. This will eventually be set by the problem.

Yes it is particularly painful; the most surprising is that HP does not offer a solution. The resettlement may be considered if the gene is real. After re-installation should be monitored for updates from windows update in question is called Microsoft driver update for HP Photo smart 2570 series is optional. Ideally the box and hide it. If anybody has proper solution for the same so please help us we will be thankful for the same.

I solved the pb for a while, there is no alternative, for now, that re-install windows, then during the updates DO NOT allow OPTIONAL updates automatically. When searching for updates manually, visit the updates OPTIONAL proposed, if the update "Microsoft driver update for HP Photosmart 2570 series" appears, you must right click it and select "hide update day ", like this one is more bothered by more. HP did not at least have offered this solution ... and it seems that Canon is even worse ... buy all the exotic brands made in China, anyway everything is made in China and in the best assembled in low cost countries to have a label "made in USA.