Thread: Getting fatal error on photosmart C4380

Getting fatal error on photosmart C4380

It's a cry for help. I just bought a HP F4580 all in one and I want to install on a PC running Vista 32 and nothing to do I will not explain the head of my 2 chips that wanted already printed stuff .. I run the installation but after QLQ time I have a fatal error message and MSI.netdevicemanager01. And everything is uninstalled without anything I could do. I updated Vista and the antivirus and firewall I know exactly what to do because I'm not too computer pro. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me.

Re: Getting fatal error on photosmart C4380

A printer (HP) it was already installed on this computer the error message provided, however, it seems to me incomplete. Could you confirm? So it will be better for you if you give me answer for my question. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you. And if you give me solution for the same quickly so I will try to give you solution on the same in as better way.

I also bought the deskjet F4580 yesterday, I'm trying unsuccessfully to install on my computer yesterday since last 15 days It is an asus laptop with windows 7. I have "fatal error msi.net manager40 device. I think I'll make it, because before I tried to install my printer F4280 other on the same laptop, and I also had an error 1935. So I bought this new printer yesterday for nothing, then I've had enough of hp! Can anyone give me an answer, thank you in advance.

I have a solution that works, that is not great, but until something better can help. On vista 64. I installed the printer by going to: config panels. (Classic view)> Printers> Add Printer> Local Printer Then I followed the installation ... It asks for the make and type of product to install the driver. I did research with windows update so at that time it inquire that if you have the CD, I put yes. It downloads the driver. After it opens the software installation cd but it is still not working. By cons, printer and scanner are added when you look in "Printers" or "scanner or photo app" from the config panel. I managed to print a word processor and scan the printer test page (thanks to the software Windows Photo Gallery) I hope I am clear in my explanation because I did it "a little" at random, and it will work for other users. Hoping to eventually install the printer software.

I do not know if they have been tested:
    - Start the driver installation via right-click the driver file (either downloaded or that of CD), run as admin.
    - Emptying temporary files before install: Run, run (Windows key + R), type temp, doing ok, empty the max possible file Same trick by typing% temp% and empty also anything that can be emptied.
    - Installation clean
    - Update to install Windows
    - Installing a new session from a user (with admin rights).