Thread: Photosmart B110: Unable to get color print

Photosmart B110: Unable to get color print

Hello everyone, Forgive me in advance if this question seems silly to you, or worse, if it has already been asked, but I am really unable to get thread related to it. In short, I'm the lucky recipient of a Photosmart printer B110 series, and I could use it perfectly until I come to need color. Problem: the printer does not print in color. Are there any manipulation to be done to cope? Thank you in advance for your help and good day!

Re: Photosmart B110: Unable to get color print

Good evening, I just bought an imac (version 10.6.5) and the HP Photosmart and B110 have the same problem. But it cannot print in color. I try everything at the settings, I redid the installation, I updated the software ... I do not know what to do except send my printer. Have you any solution? If you guys have anything regarding the same so please help us. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone, I had the same problem as you (only prints in B & W) I managed to solve. I hope it'll work for you. I just made a clean print heads. Follow these steps to run a utility to clean the print head:
    • Load plain white paper into the tray.
    • Press the "-" button in the lower left panel.
    • Press the right arrow to select Tools, and then press OK.
    • Press the right arrow to select Clean Print Head (lower than state report printer) and press OK. The device starts the cleaning process.
    • It works
    • One patient
    • A page prints with (normally) of the colored squares.
    • From there, I was finally able to print in color.
    • Good Luck Good Luck

Hello, I followed the instructions but nothing works, always in black and white. Actually I have tried this on HP 6550b Probook (nine) Pro 7 Windows 32b And also on to the Hp mini 2133 Vista home 32b but getting same with WiFi. But nothing happens to me it still with the same result. The printer is brand new just unpacked and installed the same for the cartridge (supplied). So please if anybody have better solution than this so please help me.

Have you solved your problem because I have the same black printing works fine but when I try to print something in color so I have find out that nothing happens on the same. I tried new cartridges rather than those provided with but not better. I tried cleaning the print heads but nothing. It is new and already broken, so it tends to irritate me. Thank you for your feedback.