Thread: Unable to get drivers for the HP Color LaserJet 2500L

Unable to get drivers for the HP Color LaserJet 2500L

Hello, I have a printer out of warranty HP Color LaserJet 2500L works well (no hardware failure, print a test page from the printer ok) but impossible to connect with a PC (Windows XP Pro) because I have the installation CD and cannot find the printer driver on the many of the website. The only drivers I have managed to download HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 and PCL6 but it does not work. Thank you to review the HP support download links for the right driver or somebody could send me the correct driver, please?

Re: Unable to get drivers for the HP Color LaserJet 2500L

I do not know where you have searched about the same but regarding it I have address so for that you just clear over here. And you just click on the link and there you will get the list of drivers for your printer. So just choose it and click on to the download. And after that you just install it on to your system .Only this much you have to do. After getting the solution for your issue you just reply for the same over here. And I am confident on it that it will help you.

I just want to thank you for your reply. But the main thing which I have faced over there it was that the page displays fine but when I click the black button "download" to save the file clj2500pcl6winvista2kxp2003.exe (13 MB), it says "Internet Explorer is not able to display the webpage" so I did not the window that offers me to save the file to the desired location. So I do not know how to fix it if you have solution for it then suggest me over here.

Actually I am also going with same issue and in the same to fix this issue I just installed Mozilla Firefox v3.6.12, I have no window that offers me to download the file clj2500pcl6winvista2kxp2003.exe (13 MB) with the black button "download". I have an alert window "425 Cannot open data connection." If you managed to download the file clj2500pcl6winvista2kxp2003.exe then can I give you my email address to send me the zip, please?

Hey I have great news Indeed; access to the HP FTP site is blocked on our network business. I asked a friend to download the file from another site and she sent it by mail. Case solved, thank you for your help. So I just want to thank you all guys who has replied me over here. I am thankful for it. But I have regretted that I do not know that how she did. But do not worry if anybody has the same issue. Because I will get the step and inform you guys over here.