Thread: Sony UP-dr150: driver feature Incompatibility in mac osx

Sony UP-dr150: driver feature Incompatibility in mac osx

Hello friends, I always get quick replies or suggestion form this forum with my every problem and confusions. So today I also here with one of a problem in my mac osx compatible system. the problem is occurring with sony up-dr150 dye-sub printer. This was running fine till the last date, but suddenly from last few days it not working properly. The colors are horrible, I can’t understand why this problem arriving. Though one of my friends said to me that the problem might be occurring for the driver compatibly. Is this correct? Like overtime someone suggest me any solution regarding this.

Re: Sony UP-dr150: driver feature Incompatibility in mac osx

As per my opinion I think the problem can be solved by reload the printer software, because I was also faking relevant issue and after that I also tried with many tricks, but nothing was helped me, then I simply reload the software and the problem solved, though I was not facing the problem with the color adjustment. So for the rest problem in your printer I recommend you to go try with this, remove the existing one and then go for the fresh installation. I hope this will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

You can try with the driver reload process, though I found in some of the cases these type of problems may occur for the printer driver, so for this there is only solution first try with reload the driver, If this works then ok otherwise you will need to download the latest version and replace with the existing one. For that insert the driver installation disc and then ping to device manager and then from there open printer tab and select the update option, choose recommended advanced option, locate the installation program and terminate the process, wait till the process completes and reboot your system after that. I hope by this the problem will be solved.

I am also having a problem in my Sony UP-dr150 printer that I am using in my windows vista compatible system, but the problem is not running properly, I applied many trick as per the software or the hardware related, but not figure out the problem. So now I am simply looking for any other printer which is good for picture printing facility is there any pen having any idea on this will be appreciated greatly.

I would like to share some of the information regarding the printer selection for mac environment, the printers those are compatible with mac platform, is included with Snow Leopard software lets for scan ,faxes also may send a multifunction printer. Which functions with each printer models are available in each function, those are supported by a model printing capabilities, like scanning when scan functions are supported and also with the fax facility. If your printer has a function that has no software then contact with the printer manufacturer for more information on this feature. To send faxes with a multifunction printers differ on different models. In some of the models contain the list of printer’s two printers with similar names. If you want to send a fax via the Print dialog, select the printer whose name with the term "fax" contains. For other models, the fax settings option is in the popup menu of the Print dialog. This for if you are also looking for the fax enabled printer for your system.

I am using a photo printer that is working fine with windows vista OS, if you are also looking for the printer which is compatible with good photo printing facility then go for this, the name of the printer is Canon Easy-PhotoPrint 3.7, this good machine for mac system. Easy-PhotoPrint (Canon iEPP) is an application for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch and mac systems for free download from the AppStore from Apple that lets you print photos from your iPhone or iPod Touch wirelessly with Canon PIXMA MP990, PIXMA MP640 and PIXMA MP560. Canon iEPP is compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.

There is another printer machine this is a product from canon manufacturer, named as Canon Selphy ES40. Selphy ES40 is the good model from Canon SELPHY compact photo printers. This model also offers a helpful voice direction to assist novice users through the inspired process of print production. Voice guidance is also useful to solve some problems, such as informing the user when the cartridge etc. This model also offers a helpful voice guidance to assist novice users through the creative process of print production. Voice guidance is also useful to solve some problems, such as informing the user when the cartridge must be replaced. SELPHY ES40 designed with bright 3.5-inch LCD monitor tilted, a ring and large tactile buttons to provide quick and easy control of images and a quick direction-finding menu.This printer is also well-matched with all main memory cards including microSD those are usually used in mobile phones. In alternatively, ES40 can be prepared with a Bluetooth adapter as a optional accessory that allows you to print images wirelessly from a cell phone also.

I recommend you to go for the best that I ever found, this is also from canon manufacturer, populated with its name Canon PIXMA MP830 Office All-In-One, It is the Multifunction Canon combines printer, copier, scanner and fax in one product. It 's a very strong and fast machine, for home users and small offices. Canon PIXMA MP830 can print credentials in black and white at a rate of about 30 ppm, while for those down to 24 ppm in color. Also in the copier mode printing speed is maintained at these levels. The MP830's built-in memory can store up to 250 pages of incoming faxes. It is designed as with Display 2.5 "LCD lets you view photos on the media card. Other features are likeCompact Flash , Micro drive, Smart Media , Memory Stick , Memory Stick , SDCard and MultiMediaCard and also Memory Stick Pro Duo and miniSD Card require an optional adapter.