Thread: Cooler that can be used with sandy bridge I7-2600k

Cooler that can be used with sandy bridge I7-2600k

Hello friends I am looking to get a cooler for this upcoming sandy bridge I7-2600k chipset such that the same can help me to overcome the temperature problems that are usually faced with this kind of chipset, I have been learning from many of my friends that this sandy bridge I7-2600k chipset usually cause so much of the problems with the temperature getting heated up in a very quick time. I have even heard that the chipset will surely come with its own chipset and so I would want to know the best cooler that can really go with this kind of chipset.

Re: Cooler that can be used with sandy bridge I7-2600k

According to me COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus will surely be compatible with the Sandy Bridge Chipset of yours that you are talking of, what I feel is that since the chipset that you are about to purchase is surely having some very high end operation which will certainly make the cpu case to reach at the highest level in terms of temperature. What I think that the this Hyper 212 Plus will surely have the capability to provide ample air to the chipset and refraining it from getting heated up.

It will all depend upon the CPU case that you are using since you will have to make the cooler tucked to the cpu case, so even if you want to use a Cooler Master 212 Plus and if the cpu case is unable to handle the cooler that is the cooler wont get fit to the cpu case then what I think is that you will have to look for some cooler that will get easily attached to the cpu case, or if you want that particular cooler only then you will have to change the entire cpu case, so friend the choice is all yours.

Hey friend the sandy bridge I7-2600k chipset that you are talking of really requires too much of the energy and electrical power to make it run smoothly without any problem, if you are using any other appliances in the system that is the graphics card or any other appliances that consumes allot of energy then I think that this will not work on your system, you will have to definitely look for a motherboard that will conceive allot of power so as to make this chipset to work effectively without getting heated.

Hey friend why don’t you sue the OCZ Dominator as I have found that the cooler is really very good enough if I compare it with many others that are available in the market. This cooler has am aluminum coated heat sink just below the base along with the easy structured containing two part clip. They work in a similar manner as compared to the famous Bitspower coolers and that help in reducing the overall temperature of the cpu even if there are lot of other appliances that has been attached on it.

If you are looking for some funky kind of modern coolers than I will suggest you to go for the Aerocool AB7080H which is predominantly very well made cooler with a thin-fin copper heat sink that helps in reducing the amount of heat that gets generated due to various appliances that has been attached to the cpu. Since it uses a cooper coating and has got a modern look so the price of this cooler is also on somewhat high side. So if you are really looking to have this one as I think that the cooler will surely go with all the cpu case.

Hey I have searched for the cooler that will surely withstand the temperature that the sandy bridge I7-2600k will absorb and that I have come to know that there is this Thermaltake Volcano cooler which is certainly the best one to handle any sort of temperature that gets generated in the cpu.The Volcano cooler uses an all-aluminium cooler with a medium power fan, having got an exact screwdriver-attach clip, and very good rectangular heat sink. On the whole the price of this cooler is to not much as if we see in comparison to the other cooler so you can certainly make use of this one.