Thread: Need ADI Soundmax drivers for Windows 7

Need ADI Soundmax drivers for Windows 7

I am working on the windows 7 operating system and using the same from last few months. Now the thing here is that I am not able to install the sound card in the system. Actually the thing here is that the system asks for the drivers and I am really unable to find the drivers. So please help me in the case and let me know where is the best place to find the ADI Soundmax drivers for windows 7 and then how I can install the same.

re: Need ADI Soundmax drivers for Windows 7

The first thing that I want you to check here is that just see whether the driver which are installed on the system or not. I mean to say about the normal audio driver and if the drivers are not installed then you have to just make sure that you are installing the same. I hope that installing the drivers will definitely allow you to solve the issue and if the drivers are installed already installed then you can update the same.

You will definitely find the drivers in the official site and then you have to find the drivers and then install the same on the system. So visit the soundmax’s official site and then you have to just try and install the updated drivers and once the drivers are updated and installed on the system then you will never face any of the issues in your system. Actually I was also facing the same issue and then installing the issue indirectly solved.

I think if the drivers are not installed then you are unable to get the issue on your system. But after installing the drivers still the problem exists then you can do the following for solving the issues.:
    1. Remove the sound card driver.
    2. Unpack the existing video driver card to any location on the disk.
    3. Delete the folder HDAudio.
    4. Installation.

Well I am also facing an unusual problem with my system where after the system will run more than a day sound card begins to freeze. It does not help enable / disable the device in the task manager, no change of drivers. Only a reboot. The below mentioned is the configuration which is being used on my system. I hope that appropriate response will be given by you people for me to.
    • Sound Card: Integrated SoundMax AD1986A
    • Motherboard: Asus P5LD2 SE
    • Operating system: Windows 7 Professional Eng