Thread: Canon LBP2900 printer is not recognized by windows 7

Canon LBP2900 printer is not recognized by windows 7

I have recently brought the canon LBP2900 printer and after connecting the same to the windows 7 operating system that I was using then it was not recognized by the same. So please help me in this case and let me know why my system is not recognizing the printer that I am using. Have the same ever faced by anyone else and if yes then let me know what I can do to solve the same and if you people have successfully connected the printer then let me know how you did the same.

Re: Canon LBP2900 printer is not recognized by windows 7

I guess the printer is not detected by the system of yours because the drivers are not installed on the system. Now what you have to do here is that just check whether the drivers for the system are installed on the system or not and if they are not installed then you have to download the appropriate one and the see to it that the installation process is a proper one and I hope that it will definitely help you to solve the same. I think that doing this will make you to use the printer.

Well I want you to do here the SFC scan which is nothing but the scan that will search for the errors in the system and then it will automatically solve the error on the spot. The sfc scan can begin from command prompt by running a command called sfc scan now and then the system will take a little time to scan the system and then it will find out whether there is any error on the system and if finds any then it will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Spoolsv.exe actually responsible for handling the printing processes on the local computer operating systems Microsoft Windows. In case the process spoolsv.exe, a local user can not print the job on a local printer. To be more precise, the spooler service is responsible for managing the print spooling of print jobs. Apparently you did not go print spooling. There may be as a printer, and the axis, more printer drivers. The fact that you have a problem emerged after electricity is not surprising. In the buffer hung job, and you covered it. Now, buffering is not clear how. Take away the first printer and all the wood to him. Reboot. Plug the printer in another slot, and make firewood. If you do not go - then the problem with the printer. Check for other companies and may have to carry the printer in the studio, in this case.