Thread: The Razer Barracuda AC-1 & HP-1 is not detected Window 7 64bit system

The Razer Barracuda AC-1 & HP-1 is not detected Window 7 64bit system

Well I have recently purchased this head phone and using the same from the day when I updated on my system to the windows 7 from windows xp. Initially the headphone was really doing well and I was using the same while I use to play the video games. And it was really game the fine effect to which I started playing games with more interest. But now when I am inserting the same headphone or you can say that using the same headphone while playing games on my system then the thing here is that I am not able hear anything in fact the headphone is not detected on the same. Please help me out of the same and let me what I can do for this one.

Re: The Razer Barracuda AC-1 & HP-1 is not detected Window 7 64bit system

As said by you that you have installed the windows 7 and from then you are not able to see or your system is not able to detect the headphone. Now what you have to do here is that just determine whether drivers are properly installed on the system and if they are not then you have to do it as soon as possible. It happens if the system that you are trying and using is updated then the drivers also get automatically updated but in your case I don’t think so and I want you to just see whether the drivers are doing well or not and if they are not then you have to juts install the same again.

I guess there is that problem in the headphone that you are using because it is not so that the headphone is being not detected because if the headphone is not in the proper condition then it will definitely give some sorts of issues to you. Now what I want you to do here is that just see whether you are able to use the same headphone on any other system so that it will definitely allow you to solve the issue here. I mean if the headphone is not detected on the same then there is a definite problem with it.

I want you to just go with Steelseries Siberia V2 USB. As a follower of headphones SteelSeries Siberia, new headphones offer gamers and enthusiast’s excellent technological capabilities, which provide perfect sound, integrated control options, improved design for greater comfort and better sound insulation. How to upgrade the original headphones Siberia, v2 is an "invisible" mic, which extends from the left earpiece that allows the headset to be more convenient, especially for players in the competition. Increased 50-millimeter speakers extend the bass and overall sound, but also improve the frequency response up to 10-28000 Hz. Optimized for professional gamers, where a pronounced sharp sound can mean the difference between victory and defeat, the sound range includes crystal-clear high, low and medium pitch. Players in the competition and the gamers who are fighting in a noisy home environment, will approve the new design of earphone, which includes a thick leather cushion, made of soundproofing foam, since they are so important for games, first-person shooter, which is important to hear footsteps and drop grenades.

I guess the Razer Megalodon s also a great option available for you and I am sure that it will definitely not give you any such errors. This is one of the finished concepts, which combines advanced open-type headphones with a microphone and sound card. Simply put, no matter which computer or laptop, netbook you're connected - you are always waiting for the sound of a stable of good quality. And it does not depend on the class of an installed sound card, because its presence is not necessary.